The Student Room Group

Knickers!

Hi girls!

I'm Cris, a new Spanish girl on this forum and I'm writing to you to ask you some advice. My boyfriend has told me that he likes me flashing my knickers, and he wants me to do it more. The other night we gave a party and I got drunk and apparently I started to flash my knickers (my boyfriend has told me this...I do not remember now) and today he has said to me that he wants me to do it more.

Girls, what you advise me?

Thanks!

Kisses!!

Cris

Scroll to see replies

Advice over exactly what? What colour knickers?
Reply 2
is this for real? also, are we talking full on flashing ie. pulling up your dress. and do you want advice on whether or not to do this?
because i would say in most public situations this would be possibly illegal, and also highly tacky...
Maybe save it for the bedroom.
Reply 4
Havent you already made a thread about this? :s-smilie:

In any case flashing your knickers is generally bad and tacky...unless you're alone together or only he can see you when you do it.
Reply 5
What exactly do you want advice on? :s-smilie:
whether or not you should do it?
the reason why he likes it?
Reply 6
Thank you girls! I must explain, he said that I was doing handstands because I was so drunk and he said that he wants me to do it more...maybe I do it in the parties? Always I wear skirts or dresses.

Kisses!
Cris
Skank much?
Only do it if you are very drunk :p: Then you can get away with it lol

(I know I am not a girl, but yeah :p:)
Troll?
Umm...
Spanish girls are easy.
Reply 12
RoosterUK
What exactly do you want advice on? :s-smilie:
whether or not you should do it?
the reason why he likes it?

If it was possible, I would like the answer of both of these questions!
One thing: what means 'skank'?? I am Spanish and I do not know everything about your language...
Reply 13
Stu Laverty
Spanish girls are easy.

Why you say this, Stu Laverty? Do you know some Spanish girl?? jaja
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Sums it all up really :biggrin:
cris1
Why you say this, Stu Laverty? Do you know some Spanish girl?? jaja

I would never say that spanish girls are easy especially compared to english girls.

(and yes I do know several due to going to the Campo eight weeks a year)
Reply 16
letsdothetimewarpagain
I would never say that spanish girls are easy especially compared to english girls.

(and yes I do know several due to going to the Campo eight weeks a year)

Thank you! One question: what is the Campo? What advice can you give me?
I very embarrassed...but I think that I have wet knickers in Saturday night after having drunk so much...estoy hecha una desastre, as it is said in Spanish.
Uff..
Help!

Criss
Reply 17
ummm put ur knickers away darling!
Hahaha.
Just do what you want, if you feel comfortable with it then just do it if it pleases him :rofl:

I personally wouldn't though.
Reply 19
cris1
Thank you! One question: what is the Campo? What advice can you give me?
I very embarrassed...but I think that I have wet knickers in Saturday night after having drunk so much...estoy hecha una desastre, as it is said in Spanish.
Uff..
Help!

Criss

Maybe don't drink so much for a while...?

:no: