The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think there should be one and I imagine there are more postgrads on here than Cardiff students.
Reply 2
lol....why Cardiff???
Reply 3
squideye
lol....why Cardiff???

It has been designated sub-forum and hasn't had many posts along with a few others (UEA and RHUL come to mind).
Reply 4
Oh...I see! I thought it was just a delightful spot of randomness on your part...glad to see you had it all figured out, though!
I'll vote for a postgraduate forum...maybe I'll need it one day :congrats: Here, here!
Reply 5
I think it's a good idea to have a postgraduate forum for people who are thinking of postgrad study and who are postgrads already, etc...
I agree
Reply 7
Yeah, definitely! :smile: There have been some threads concerning to postgrad study---why not a sub-forum?
Reply 8
trev
I think it's a good idea to have a postgraduate forum for people who are thinking of postgrad study and who are postgrads already, etc...

Yea, you seem to change your post-grad plans a LOT these days:biggrin:
Reply 9
I agree too.
Very good idea :tsr:
Good idea
Reply 12
yes, i'm gonna take my MA this sept ... need more information about that
Reply 13
visesh
Yea, you seem to change your post-grad plans a LOT these days:biggrin:

Why would he be making post-grad plans when he isn't even at uni yet? A lot can happen in the space of a couple of years.
nozick
:smile: Not sure if the postgrad population here is big enough tho.

Im all for it. And an international forum as well.
Reply 15
timeofyourlife
Why would he be making post-grad plans when he isn't even at uni yet? A lot can happen in the space of a couple of years.

Beats me...

He's had something about it in his sig for ages. It once included EVERY possible compsci post grad available, AND grad entry medicine:rolleyes:
Reply 16
an Siarach
Im all for it. And an international forum as well.

I'm sure there'll be a postgraduate forum soon along with an international forum.

visesh
Beats me...

He's had something about it in his sig for ages. It once included EVERY possible compsci post grad available, AND grad entry medicine:rolleyes:

I can't believe you still remember all this. hehe. :p:
Reply 17
trev
I'm sure there'll be a postgraduate forum soon along with an international forum.

I can't believe you still remember all this. hehe. :p:

I have a good memory for useless facts:p:
Reply 18
*Thinks of adding possible awards of state into my sig* :wink:
Reply 19
timeofyourlife
*Thinks of adding possible awards of state into my sig* :wink:

So far I think I can have ON(something from school:p: ) BA (Cantab.) [MA 3 years later] MBChB/MBPhD

:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending