The Student Room Group

Official Sales/Offers Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Does anyone know when Selfridges sale is?
Reply 61
rosy123
Does anyone know when Selfridges sale is?

boxing day...see their website
Without sounding too gay, I think I should probably ring up the Student Loans Company and ask for my loan to be paid direct to ASOS.
I had to swap a Mulberry purse I got for Christmas, so went to Oxford Street at 9am yesterday..got to Selfridges just as the doors were opening and I was almost squished to death! It was absolutely crazy (but I wanted to get it out of the way and see if there were any bargains myself!)

I ended up with Juicy Couture tracksuit bottoms £30 down from £103, 7 For All Mankind jeans down to £50 from £240. In another shop I also got a pair of GINA shoes for just under £90, originally £350! Very happy girl! I've just got back from the West End again and in Selfridges again got a pair of Armani jeans for £40 down from £90 and a blue and white blouse from Juicy Couture for £30 down from £92. So all in all, I've got about £875 worth of stuff for about £240! Definitely worth being squished for!
prettyblueeyes
I had to swap a Mulberry purse I got for Christmas, so went to Oxford Street at 9am yesterday..got to Selfridges just as the doors were opening and I was almost squished to death! It was absolutely crazy (but I wanted to get it out of the way and see if there were any bargains myself!)

I ended up with Juicy Couture tracksuit bottoms £30 down from £103, 7 For All Mankind jeans down to £50 from £240. In another shop I also got a pair of GINA shoes for just under £90, originally £350! Very happy girl! I've just got back from the West End again and in Selfridges again got a pair of Armani jeans for £40 down from £90 and a blue and white blouse from Juicy Couture for £30 down from £92. So all in all, I've got about £875 worth of stuff for about £240! Definitely worth being squished for!

Gina shoes? . . . . :eek: :eek: :eek: does this shop have a website by any chance? . . . .
DancinBallerina
Gina shoes? . . . . :eek: :eek: :eek: does this shop have a website by any chance? . . . .

Yep, they're amaaazing!! I think they're a slightly older style as they had another pair of Gina shoes which weren't reduced by as much! Still lovely though, and nobody can tell whether they're 2008 or 2007 haha! I think it might have been a Kurt Geiger store.. it was behind Oxford Street somewhere!
prettyblueeyes
Yep, they're amaaazing!! I think they're a slightly older style as they had another pair of Gina shoes which weren't reduced by as much! Still lovely though, and nobody can tell whether they're 2008 or 2007 haha! I think it might have been a Kurt Geiger store.. it was behind Oxford Street somewhere!

Gosh . . . I have had my eyes on these pair of Gina shoes for 3-4years! . . . . lol so will have a look to see if they are online in the sale - ta for that. You got a bloomin good saving, fair play. If only I lived in London and I had more money, I would have darted my bum down there to see if I could get a pair.
DancinBallerina
Gosh . . . I have had my eyes on these pair of Gina shoes for 3-4years! . . . . lol so will have a look to see if they are online in the sale - ta for that. You got a bloomin good saving, fair play. If only I lived in London and I had more money, I would have darted my bum down there to see if I could get a pair.

I love those shoes! I've wanted them for ages too! In fact most Gina shoes.. I might start a collection haha!

Just had a look at the website and these are the ones I got... http://www.gina.com/client/theshop/productsview1.aspx?pageno=2&productid=1057&categoryid=1 .. I felt like I'd been given a happy pill after I got them, they're so sparkly!
prettyblueeyes
I love those shoes! I've wanted them for ages too! In fact most Gina shoes.. I might start a collection haha!

Just had a look at the website and these are the ones I got... http://www.gina.com/client/theshop/productsview1.aspx?pageno=2&productid=1057&categoryid=1 .. I felt like I'd been given a happy pill after I got them, they're so sparkly!

Awww im soo jealous . . .lol **DancinBallerina wants a pair of Gina shoes :woo:** lol - those shoes are gorgeous. I too would have been on cloud 9 if I got a pair of those today. Mind me asking, what is the heel height? . . .

I found the one's I want on the Kurt website, however they haven't got my size :frown:. I will search other sites on the internet, although I don't want to buy from anywhere for too cheap incase they are fake.

Gosh = it seems like London was the place to be today and yesterday for good bargains. I got a few good deals where I live, ie this one - im still loving at the mo, best buy I reckon I have had in a while.
DancinBallerina
Awww im soo jealous . . .lol **DancinBallerina wants a pair of Gina shoes :woo:** lol - those shoes are gorgeous. I too would have been on cloud 9 if I got a pair of those today. Mind me asking, what is the heel height? . . .

I found the one's I want on the Kurt website, however they haven't got my size :frown:. I will search other sites on the internet, although I don't want to buy from anywhere for too cheap incase they are fake.

Gosh = it seems like London was the place to be today and yesterday for good bargains. I got a few good deals where I live, ie this one - im still loving at the mo, best buy I reckon I have had in a while.

Thanks! I got them yesterday first thing, there weren't many (although may have in the smaller sizes, like 3-5. I'm a 6 but these are a 7 as I have quite chubby feet :o: haha). but I imagine most would have been snapped up pretty early! I'm glad my Mum got me the wrong purse otherwise I doubt I would have bothered shopping until next week. Definitely worth waking up early for! In fact next year I might just ask for mainly money for christmas and go again!

That Sanctuary set is really good value - I spent almost that amount on a Sanctuary set with like 3-4 bits in for someone for Christmas! Good luck finding a pair of shoes, hope you track some down! Also, check out Moda In Pelle.. cheaper than Gina but they do quite a lot of shoes with diamante on!
Reply 70
prettyblueeyes

Those shoes are so gorgeous! Lucky cow! :eek:
Accessorize was amazing! I got tonnes of jewellery, necklaces for like £2 each! Good if you need to stock up! :biggrin:
Reply 72
Lots of nice £4.99 things in the urban outfitters sale tonight
i was pleased :smile:
20% off in Miss Selfridge until 1st February, both in store and online.

*must not spend must not spend*
Reply 74
Meltdown30
20% off in Miss Selfridge until 1st February, both in store and online.

*must not spend must not spend*

I noticed this earlier and spent £60 on shoes (well thats what it came to discounted)
Reply 75
I loved the sales this year, think they're the best I've ever been to.

Best buys of this season:
Diesel leather jacket for £150 down from £548
Burberry bag for £298 instead of £597
15% off code with BAGLADY

www.loveheartsandcrosses.co.uk
20% student discount at New Look until 16th Feb (pretty sure that is the correct date)
Reply 78
Polka_Dot_Queen
20% student discount at New Look until 16th Feb (pretty sure that is the correct date)

It's the 15th! :tongue:
Reply 79
Online boohoo.com enter NUS001 as promo code for 10% off.

Quick Reply