The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Point and laugh
Reply 2
put out a hit on them.... where's leon when you need him...
Reply 3
hahaha.

Sorry, that's funny.
I'd probably laugh at seeing that happen. And then feel a bit smug that in ten years time the aforementioned "rudeboys" will either be dead, in prison, or sucking ***** for a living.
Reply 5
Start scrapping, even if you get your ass handed to you :smile:
That's outrageous...wats up with people these days? :angry:
Reply 7
Yeah two of you is enough to cause some damage to them. Though if it was my friend he'd have to take the lead- I'm not going to fight his battles for him.
Reply 8
As others have said, 5 v 2 isn't so awful, especially given they obviously doubted you would do anything.

Definite grounds for violence.

Carry a claymore in future.
Stab him, the only appropriate action me thinks.
The rudeboy, that is..:wink:
There would probably be a delayed shock for about 3 seconds and then I'd probably say something along the lines of 'What the F*** did you that for?' then go for them.
Either that or run off with my hands in the air like Cindy does in Scary movie:smile:
Yeah I agree with putting out a hit.Just find some ukranian immigrants give them 100 quid and a pic of them and consider it done.
Reply 13
PUNCH.HIM.IN.FACE.
even if I got battered i wouldnt regret putting up a fight, as long as I break one of their jaws its all good.
Btw Im not saying violence is a good thing, I'm patient, and would probably empty a milkshake on their head if I had one, but I get a bit crazy when people invade my personal space like that...
What did your friend do?
Enriut
Group of rudeboys, came up to my friend and drenched him in their milkshake at college. 5 of them, 2 of us.

if your friend deserved it he had it coming
if he didnt well there was 5 of them and 2 of you so you couldnt do anything except laugh
Start singing, "C'mon rude boy boy, if you think you're big enough..." :smile:

Nah, jk :p: if he had done that to me, i'd be really annoyed but wouldn't of done anything really. If he had done it to my friend, it might be quite funny at the time, for me! :lol:
Reply 16
Aspiringlawstudent
I'd probably laugh at seeing that happen. And then feel a bit smug that in ten years time the aforementioned "rudeboys" will either be dead, in prison, or sucking ***** for a living.

If my 'friend' laughed (I've seen supposed friends actually do this) after something like that had just happened to me, I'd go for him instead of them. Or maybe him before them. Either way, the prick would be going down (yes strong e-thug.) Nothing worse than a little bitch not having your back but instead twisting the knife. :yep:
Reply 17
I was on my way to work once, I was waiting at some traffic lights to cross a road, some old banger went past as this chav leaned out the window and chucked loads of water over me :s-smilie: I booted the back of the car and they sped off, then as I got to the other side of the road I heard someone shouting over to me, so I turned round and two chavs were standing by the car shouting abuse at me, I crossed back over and started walking towards them, just trying to look quite mean :o: They got back in the car and sped off just before I reached them :lol:

Haven't got a clue what I was going to do if they hadn't of gone, I can't fight to save my life :lol:
Reply 18
Punch the biggest and toughest one to the floor. 4 on 2 isnt so bad from experience. :rolleyes:
Enriut
Group of rudeboys, came up to my friend and drenched him in their milkshake at college. 5 of them, 2 of us.

Show them the error of their ways with big stick.

Latest