The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
quaveralien
what are people's thoughts on wearing thick-ish black tights with just a plain black tshirt and a hoodie, as a change from jeans? I'm size 8 (sometimes a ten), is this a no go zone :beard: ? Honest opinions appreciated :biggrin:
Thanks

Just tights? Bad idea.

You'll just get some pr*cks constantly staring, no point.

Leggings are a good idea, as mentioned earlier. :smile:
Reply 21
I'd wear a long top that covers the bum area or shorts and tights, just looks a bit more decent and flattering in my opinion, i don't think size matters that much. Nothing covering that area apart from tights/leggings = no go i think!
x
Reply 22
Not just tights :no:
awais590
Just tights? Bad idea.

You'll just get some pr*cks constantly staring, no point.

Leggings are a good idea, as mentioned earlier. :smile:

Even standard leggings when you wear a short top isn't good enough:

Spoiler

:facepalm: No thanks.
Reply 24
Obviously i meant with a long enough top (and a hoodie), and with army style boots, not uggs :biggrin:
Reply 25
hollywoodbudgie
Even standard leggings when you wear a short top isn't good enough:

Spoiler

:facepalm: No thanks.

Yeah, I agree actually.

[Nice picture, though. :p:, haha I'm so mature! :o: ]
Ew :lolwut: Don't do it. Leggings are bad enough on their own.
Reply 27
What the hell?!?
Reply 28
quaveralien
what are people's thoughts on wearing thick-ish black tights with just a plain black tshirt and a hoodie, as a change from jeans? I'm size 8 (sometimes a ten), is this a no go zone :beard: ? Honest opinions appreciated :biggrin:
Thanks

No no no it's common slaggy and vulgar. Makes no difference if you have perfect bod, don't do it. Please don't. :eek:
quaveralien
Obviously i meant with a long enough top (and a hoodie), and with army style boots, not uggs :biggrin:

Yeah cos it's the style of boots that you'd be wearing that's the problem :facepalm:
Sounds abit weird :lol:
Reply 31
Why are you even considering this :ninja:
Reply 32
F***ing hideous.
I hateeeee it when people do this.
Absolutely not.
My god woman.
Reply 34
Yes yes yes :biggrin:

The leggings + short t-shirt look is hot so I expect tights will just maximise that
I think it looks cheap and will do you no credit. Next you'll be shopping at Iceland and thinking of Kerry Katona as a role model. Then you'll have a Croydon facelift.
Please noooo! I saw one girl do that once, and to cap it she was wearing knickers with giant polkadots on them...:no:
Reply 37
You aren't Taylor Momsen nor should you aim to be
quaveralien
Thanks

Do it.
Threepigs
no unless u got a bakoff

this.
also, pix or gtfo!

Latest

Trending

Trending