The Student Room Group

how many one night stands is too many?

I'm 18 and have had 5 one night stands, but have never had sex with an actual boyfriend....

Is that slutty or just normal for someone who's not getting it regularly?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'd call it slutty if it's not the same guy or your boyfriend, but I guess it depends on your morals. You do what you like, it's your life ...
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 18 and have had 5 one night stands, but have never had sex with an actual boyfriend....

I'd make sure you're using protection with so many different people. But I wouldn't class it as slutty as you're not exactly having sex as much as any couple would; they would be doing it daily at least compared to your 5 times is nothing.

It would be just bad if your not protecting yourself and the other self from STI's.
Reply 3
Dirtier than Hitlers kill/death ratio.
Reply 4
Nah I wouldn't call that slutty, I know girls who've had far more one night stands and aren't ashamed of it. As long as your safe, have sex with who you want!
Reply 5
depends how they came about, like if they were friends maybe not so much but yeah bordering on a bit slutty
Reply 6
No upper limit ( unless you're a woman and you're bordering dangerously on your limit :pierre:)
For a guy - no limit.
For a girl, 1. That's society. INIT MAN :nn:
You shouldnt be doing such a disgusting thing. This is both for men and women. Sleeping with people who you dont know is such something i cant understand any good person would do. Sorry but people like you make me sick.
Original post by aloneintheworld
You shouldnt be doing such a disgusting thing. This is both for men and women. Sleeping with people who you dont know is such something i cant understand any good person would do. Sorry but people like you make me sick.

What O____o you can always chat beforehand!
Reply 10

You shouldn't be ramming your opinion down someone's throat. :rolleyes:
A one night stand isn't always with someone you don't know, you fool.
Reply 11
Rephrase the question:

How many is not enough?
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous

For Christ sake, don’t call them ONS. Let everyone know that you have had 5 relationships and you will receive the blessings of your peers and most on this forum. If you admit to an ONS…well you’re a slut.
Reply 13

Your name explains why you're so grumpy.
I think one night stands in general are a bit slutty tbh, but maybe I'm one of those old fashioned types that doesn't draw the distinction between meaningful love-making with a partner and casual sex just for sexs sake.
Sex as much you want and with however many people you want, why do you care what people on TSR think?
Not having a one night stand ever is obviously not too many. Having one night stand is not too many either. Therefore, by this logic you can have as many one night stands as you want. It won't suddenly make it "too many"

People enjoy sex... get over it you sad, hopeless Virgin.

EDIT: Look, stop sucking God's (imaginary) cock... After reading some of your religious, anti-sex posts, I've decided that whenever I see you around I'm going to shoot you off your high horse, detonate your ivory tower and crush your religious ideals, all at a 120 bpm. You sancitmonious bitch...
(edited 13 years ago)
If you can still look at yourself and not feel ashamed, sad or guilty, then you should be fine. You're not living for anybody else and there is no 'number limit' to things like this.

How exactly is that sick and disgusting? If two consenting adults want to have sex, why on earth is it any of your business? No-one's being manipulated, or abused. If no-one is hurt, why is it wrong? I know girls who have had one night stands (and not just with men...) and they are absolutely lovely. To say that they are disgusting is horribly judgemental and insulting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending