The Student Room Group

Can A*AC be equivalent to AAB? (Economics)

Im in Year 12 at the moment, but I have been looking at a few University courses and a lot of the ones I am interested in (Economics) ask for AAB.

However, I don't know I will be able to achieve a B grade in Maths A Level, but I think an A* in Economics would be possible!

So can A*AC be equivalent to AAB?

Thank you in advance! :smile:
Email the uni's you want to apply to, some will be ok with A*AC, others won't
Reply 2
Original post by Helloworld_95
Email the uni's you want to apply to, some will be ok with A*AC, others won't

Thank you for the reply! I haven't thought of doing that!
Original post by CLARA_
Im in Year 12 at the moment, but I have been looking at a few University courses and a lot of the ones I am interested in (Economics) ask for AAB.

However, I don't know I will be able to achieve a B grade in Maths A Level, but I think an A* in Economics would be possible!

So can A*AC be equivalent to AAB?

Thank you in advance! :smile:

It's possible for Universities that look at UCAS points, but I think you'll need to talk to the Universities which only look at grades
Reply 4
Original post by Politricks
It's possible for Universities that look at UCAS points, but I think you'll need to talk to the Universities which only look at grades

Okay, thank you. I've decided I will start emailing the departments tomorrow :smile:
For Universities that deal in Grades only they very likely won't, if they use UCAS points I would have thought they would.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending