The Student Room Group

UCL-Pharmacy Interview

Hey guys

I could find a post on UCL Pharmacy Interviews so I decided to create one instead. Do you know what sort of questions may come up in the interview? I heard it is quite informal and the maths test is hard??

Thank you

Kiiwii
Reply 1
PLease?
Reply 2
Hey i was wondering whether you know if people can get reimbursed on the travel costs to get to the interview.
They have literally give me 10 days notice, and train tickets are crazy expensive. so it will end up costing me 100 quid for one interview.
and ive heard of some universities reimbursing so i wondered if they would do?

I am on full ema and stuff so its not like ive got money and just dont wanna pay. I cant actually afford it.
Reply 3
Original post by Silver2
Hey i was wondering whether you know if people can get reimbursed on the travel costs to get to the interview.
They have literally give me 10 days notice, and train tickets are crazy expensive. so it will end up costing me 100 quid for one interview.
and ive heard of some universities reimbursing so i wondered if they would do?

I am on full ema and stuff so its not like ive got money and just dont wanna pay. I cant actually afford it.

I remember hearing that you can through college one of my friends briefly told me last year but i never got round to it. If you want cheap tickets try mega train its by the people that do megabus usually its fairly cheap max 30-35 return and its through East Midlands train which is usually fairly good. For me the other week it was 25 there and back. Looking recently for my ucl interview it was a bit more as the date was nearer and there was a lack of times available to leave at.

To OP:

the interview from what I know when I did it last year is laid back, its very much like a conversation, they asked; Why UCL, why pharmacy, asked a bit about a current issue in media about pharmacy (i turned that into a question about NHS reforms which was explained to me) erm I think some was on my personal statement I can't remember much else. Sorry hope that helps though nonetheless :smile: as for the maths test it doesnt affect the selection process and its fairly easy its 30 questions done on a computer there like fairly simple KS3 questions mainly mental maths mostly. Good luck :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
Thank you atman7 :smile:
Reply 5
Anyone had an interview at UCLAN? i really need to know what the interview is like. Please, If anyone could tell me what kinds of questions they could ask me? what types of scenario questions would they ask me and what is the test about? Maths? chemistry? biology? my interview is tomorrow 21st march
thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 6
anyone who had interviews with UCLSOP could u please give any advice on how to prepare for the interview? thankss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending