The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ♥ ♥
She's properly spanish :L

Fashion isn't a priority though, although my dad and I do joke occasionally about it!

Yeah defo. During the holidays :biggrin:

:laugh: :rofl:
Ah Manesh :L

i see :redface: do they speak good english in spain?? :redface:

haha yeh, education is, well, actually whatever you want to do in life is :tongue:

mhm, like a "A team society" :tongue: no idea what we'll talk about though :/

lol :tongue:
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Lol I do math between 1-4am everyday, but day before exam I don't do any work. Get to sleep at about 11.

I was interested in that at one point, but my true passion has always been Maths :love:

wow lol, ill be sleeping away while you're hard at work :tongue: i see, its 00.15 right now though :/ go to sleep lol :tongue:

mhm well it does include maths so you know :tongue: good on you for following it though, so what course will that be named as? just maths or something else? :redface:
Reply 9162
how do I find out if someone has quoted me on an iphone ? :s-smilie:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Indian_Prince
wow lol, ill be sleeping away while you're hard at work :tongue: i see, its 00.15 right now though :/ go to sleep lol :tongue:

mhm well it does include maths so you know :tongue: good on you for following it though, so what course will that be named as? just maths or something else? :redface:

Haha but maths is fun so you're losing out :biggrin: I think I might go to sleep inabit actually, sleep deprivation ain't good for anyone!

Yh, my cousin did mechanical engineering and it looked interesting (but mainly boring)
Oh thanks :smile: Erm I thought it'd just be called Mathematics.

Spoiler

Original post by Dream.On

You'll see the 'This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App' message at the bottom of the post.
Reply 9165
You'll see the 'This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App' message at the bottom of the post.

Sorry I mean how do I find out if someone has quoted ME (I use an iphone)
On the regular site theres a tab on the side the latest quotes, what about an iphone?
hope you get what I mean now lol

Sorry I mean how do I find out if someone has quoted ME (I use an iphone)
On the regular site theres a tab on the side the latest quotes, what about an iphone?
hope you get what I mean now lol

Oh soz for making your question sound about stupid there.

Erm I can't be of much use, seeing as I don't have an iPhone :frown:
(Unless anyone's in a very giving mood? :smile:)

Try clicking on the extra options thingy (I think it's called 'more' on your app:/)
But I really don't have a clue!

Dunno if we are on different apps but I just look through the thread to see if anyone has quoted me, it takes time but not sure if there is another way.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my Orange Monte Carlo
Reply 9168
Original post by shyamshah
Dunno if we are on different apps but I just look through the thread to see if anyone has quoted me, it takes time but not sure if there is another way.

yeh I asked in the TSR section and they havent got to it yet, so in the meantime we'll have to keep checking...which sucks.

yeh I asked in the TSR section and they havent got to it yet, so in the meantime we'll have to keep checking...which sucks.

Ah ok, yeah it gets annoying sometimes but I normally go on my conputer anyway so it's not too bad for me.

Haha but maths is fun so you're losing out :biggrin: I think I might go to sleep inabit actually, sleep deprivation ain't good for anyone!

Yh, my cousin did mechanical engineering and it looked interesting (but mainly boring)
Oh thanks :smile: Erm I thought it'd just be called Mathematics.

Spoiler

nah it isnt good haha, even if you know everything you tend to be unable to retrieve information from your memory stores unless you're a super genious :tongue:

hmm, what did you find boring about it? :tongue:

hahaha, thats a very interesting question, maybe they blew it up or something like that??? couldnt have mutual ownership of it back then lololol
not even being cocky, but I would definitely get through the first round. I can imagine Anu Malik saying "Tum Mumbao aari ho!" yeeyeeee

Loooool then give it a goo! Anu malik will take you deffoo then :tongue: give him a sad story. :tongue:

lololol yeh i know exactly what she does :tongue: heyy haha, well i must admit, when i was younger i use to watch some programs but now not really, have you seen that new advert for the program that shows real horror/ghost stuff? i think it was something like "fear files" :tongue: might watch that :redface:

Omg the indian horror show are NOT scary. Half the time the makeup is wrong and coming off. It's just comedy.

Original post by Tannu123
Omg the indian horror show are NOT scary. Half the time the makeup is wrong and coming off. It's just comedy.

oh damn, but i thought it was like real stories that people were telling :redface: like in the advert the maid is washing the floor with here hair haha :tongue: aw, i do like comedy horror too though :tongue: but real horror is always far more exciting :redface:
oh damn, but i thought it was like real stories that people were telling :redface: like in the advert the maid is washing the floor with here hair haha :tongue: aw, i do like comedy horror too though :tongue: but real horror is always far more exciting :redface:

Then you need to watch hindi horror movies, not all but some are soooo good and amazingly scary

Then you need to watch hindi horror movies, not all but some are soooo good and amazingly scary

mhm ive seen a few, they aint too bad :redface: but i prefer hindi comedy movies, they're the best, especially because there are soo many good comedians in the industry :redface:
mhm ive seen a few, they aint too bad :redface: but i prefer hindi comedy movies, they're the best, especially because there are soo many good comedians in the industry :redface:

Ohh yeah. Hindi comedy is really good. Especially 3 idiots munna bhai and that sort if thing. Wow

Reply 9177
Sorry if this joke has already been told but yoo Tannu when you gonna wed Mannu
:colondollar:

Sorry if this joke has already been told but yoo Tannu when you gonna wed Mannu
:colondollar:

Wait, even better joke. My sister's name is mannu. Loool i bet you didnt see that coming?

Ohh yeah. Hindi comedy is really good. Especially 3 idiots munna bhai and that sort if thing. Wow

lol 3 idiots when that guy gives his speech, that bit is just legendary :tongue: best movie of the century id say :redface: what other movies you seen?