The Student Room Group

Girls that has a bf might have a crush on me

This girl at work is always looking at me.. Literary most of the time when she aint doing anything, she would just stand and watch me. She came up to me few times today (chat about a customer).. etc etc she doesnt work with me, but she works near and basically she gets a bit shy while talking to me... She would also talk to someone, while watching me.. i found it a big scary today when she was staring at me from the distance LOlL.. but god shes fit, i just wana get on her :P

should i ask her for a drink? considering she has a bf? :s

Scroll to see replies

It's up to you, but I wouldn't consider a girl in a relationship to take seriously and build a relationship with, if she's doing that with him she could do it with you.

Edit: some girls are naturally flirty like that with people anyway despite being in a relationship. But by all means have a bit if fun but just be wary of the consequences
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Glow in the dark
It's up to you, but I wouldn't consider a girl in a relationship to take seriously and build a relationship with, if she's doing that with him she could do it with you.

do you think there are any chance of her showing interest in me?
Reply 3
Original post by Sovix
This girl at work is always looking at me.. Literary most of the time when she aint doing anything, she would just stand and watch me. She came up to me few times today (chat about a customer).. etc etc she doesnt work with me, but she works near and basically she gets a bit shy while talking to me... She would also talk to someone, while watching me.. i found it a big scary today when she was staring at me from the distance LOlL.. but god shes fit, i just wana get on her :P

should i ask her for a drink? considering she has a bf? :s

Yeah ask her for a drink

Who cares if she has a BF, each man for their own bro
Don't go anywhere near it. Too much aggravation.
she might be looking at you cuz you look lke her brother
Reply 6
Original post by umarrehman187
she might be looking at you cuz you look lke her brother

erm.
Original post by zKlown
Yeah ask her for a drink

Who cares if she has a BF, each man for their own bro

u wot m8?
Aggro. She'll drive you barmy.
Reply 9
Mehhh... i cant tell if she has a crush on me or not... I dont wana make a fool out of myself if i ask her for a drink or w.e
Didn't you already make this thread OP? If she has a boyfriend, still, then she obviously doesn't want you. End of.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 11
Original post by sophisticated
Didn't you already make this thread OP? If she has a boyfriend, still, then she obviously doesn't want you. End of.

Why would the girl in question leave a relationship that she's already invested in before OP has substantially demonstrated he's even interested in her?

Once again you've proven what a clueless dolt you are, my little friend. :smile:
If she has a boyfriend, still, then she obviously doesn't want you. End of.

That's not really how it works though. I know of at least one time that a girl has liked me while she was still in a relationship, and I know of a handful of other times where the same thing has happened to other people.

I think you need to relax.

P.S. You're an idiot.
Grass is greener syndrome on her end; she might be getting bored of her boyfriend and wants something fresh (you).
Original post by Dark Horse
Why would the girl in question leave a relationship that she's already invested in before OP has substantially demonstrated he's even interested in her?

Once again you've proven what a clueless dolt you are, my little friend. :smile:

Ah how sweet, you are defending the OP because you have something in common.

You are both clueless about women, and lacking substance in the "balls" department.

Congrats to you, but commiserations to your oh-so-little friend. I hope you can find some company for him soon :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 15
Ah how sweet, you are defending the OP because you have something in common.

You are both clueless about women, and lacking substance in the "balls" department.

Congrats to you, but commiserations to your oh-so-little friend. I hope you can find some company for him soon :smile:

Lol. Well I guess you had nowhere else to go after you committed yourself to a view that is so wildly incorrect.

And you really shouldn't let posts on the internet bother you so much, my oh-so-little-friend. :wink:
Reply 16
Dangerous territory you're venturing into OP

Reply 17
Mehh thanks for some suggestion etc etc.. But what the hell is "OP" ???
Reply 18
Original post by Sovix
Mehh thanks for some suggestion etc etc.. But what the hell is "OP" ???

Original Poster - i.e. you
You may just be misreading into the situation.
It may be that you remind her of somebody (which is what i think someone else was going on about when they mentioned a brother), and depending on what happened with that somebody may be why she's shy around you.

There would be nothing wrong with going for a drink with her, as friends/aquaintences.

I wouldn't recommend "going for her" especially not with her having a boyfriend.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending