The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Open University Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Gaishan
Sorry, but they'd be able to give you a definite answer, and it would take about the same time as asking here, anyway. So if you follow the advice, it is indeed very helpful. :smile:

I was being serious! Only thing is they are off on holidays till the end of the month. I am nearly certain it's a percentage though.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 21
Johntheman
I was being serious! Only thing is they are off on holidays till the end of the month. I am nearly certain it's a percentage though. I did well. :smile:

Yeah it will be a percentage. When did you sit the exam? Go on have a brag how well did you do?
Reply 22
lincs_b
Yeah it will be a percentage. When did you sit the exam? Go on have a brag how well did you do?

I sat the exam over a month ago.
Reply 23
Johntheman
I sat the exam over a month ago.

I had my first about a month ago but I sure I've messed up, I don't know whether I want to have failed so I can resit or passed so that I can draw a line under it. How well did you do then?
Reply 24
Johntheman
I was being serious! Only thing is they are off on holidays till the end of the month. I am nearly certain it's a percentage though. I did well. :smile:

Sorry, I'm so used to sarcastic responses on TSR. :frown:

Well done on your results. Would the exam you did be the TMA 03 - on Ordering Lives?
Reply 25
Gaishan
Sorry, I'm so used to sarcastic responses on TSR. :frown:

Well done on your results. Would the exam you did be the TMA 03 - on Ordering Lives?

Yes - did you do it too?

And thank you! How are you getting on?
Reply 26
lincs_b
I had my first about a month ago but I sure I've messed up, I don't know whether I want to have failed so I can resit or passed so that I can draw a line under it. How well did you do then?

77 :smile:

You'll be ok!!
Reply 27
Johntheman
77 :smile:

You'll be ok!!

Well done :smile:
Reply 28
lincs_b
Well done :smile:

How well have you been doing? Do you really think 77 is good?:o:
Reply 29
Johntheman

77 is extremely good, well done. :smile:
Reply 30
Gaishan
77 is extremely good, well done. :smile:

Cheers! How well have you been doing ?
Reply 31
Johntheman
Cheers! How well have you been doing ?

I regard my results as private, so I'll PM you. :smile:
Reply 32
Johntheman

Yeah 77% is definitely a good score. My tma scores have varied from an abysmal 43% to 92%. When I got the 92% I thought it said 12% and I had to wait until it was online until I believed it. Some tma's suit me more than others and I think I will have to get used to the varied marks as long as I don't drop to 43%'s again lol.
Reply 33
lincs_b
Yeah 77% is definitely a good score. My tma scores have varied from an abysmal 43% to 92%. When I got the 92% I thought it said 12% and I had to wait until it was online until I believed it. Some tma's suit me more than others and I think I will have to get used to the varied marks as long as I don't drop to 43%'s again lol.

Cheers - and glad you are also doing well. I'd love to get as high as 92 - well done you! :smile:
Reply 34
Just popping in here, hopefully will be joining you all in Oct - but for now will be lurking and reading all your chatter :biggrin:

PS. Well done on the 77!
Reply 35
Johntheman
Cheers - and glad you are also doing well. I'd love to get as high as 92 - well done you! :smile:

I'd love to manage it again but I don't think it will happen any time soon lol.
Reply 36
BattyNora
Just popping in here, hopefully will be joining you all in Oct - but for now will be lurking and reading all your chatter :biggrin:

PS. Well done on the 77!

Thank you!
Reply 37
lincs_b
I'd love to manage it again but I don't think it will happen any time soon lol.

Don't say that. You did it once, you will again! :smile:
Reply 38
Hi, I'm considering doing the OU degree in international studies - I need to complete 360 credits, and I want to do this over 3 years? Is it possible to do 120 credits in one year?
Reply 39
mickeyfit
Hi, I'm considering doing the OU degree in international studies - I need to complete 630 credits, and I want to do this over 3 years? Is it possible to do 120 credits in one year?

yes :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending