The Student Room Group

* I don't want to have sex with my girlfriend :(

Is it really weird?? I really love her but I never ever wanted to have sex with her :frown:
yeah I know what you're thinking right now but no I'm not gay and no she is very attractive and No I'm not a troll.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Is it really weird?? I really love her but I never ever wanted to have sex with her :frown:
yeah I know what you're thinking right now but no I'm not gay and no she is very attractive and No I'm not a troll.

How old are you? Have you had sex with anyone else before? Does she turn you on?
Reply 2
How old are you? If you're a virgin, I'd say it's not at all odd.
Do you feel sexually attracted to anyone else?
Why would this be weird? It's not exactly a legal requirement for you to pork your girlfriend :confused:
Can someone move my post please.
Reply 6
Original post by sahsum

Original post by alibee

I'm 19 and yes I'm a virgin :frown: why it's not odd?

Original post by TheSownRose
Do you feel sexually attracted to anyone else?

err yes?
Reply 7
Original post by Dude Where's My Username
Why would this be weird? It's not exactly a legal requirement for you to pork your girlfriend :confused:

It's not a legal requirement for me to drink my own piss, but I do it anyway, coz it's sterile and I like the taste. Is that still weird?
Original post by edd360
It's not a legal requirement for me to drink my own piss, but I do it anyway, coz it's sterile and I like the taste. Is that still weird?

No. Not at all. What IS weird is that you thought that would be a legitimate analogy to discredit my comment. I'm afraid I'll have to disagree there :hand:
Reply 9
If you look at other girls/celebs and get aroused by the thought of having sex with them then there is probably something wrong with the way you are attracted to your gf.
Reply 10
So there other people you would like to have sex with but you don't want it with your girlfriend? I do find it a little odd. What do you want from your girlfriend? (I'm not saying you should only want sex but just wondering...)
Reply 11
maybe she'd be better off as a friend then and you can get your rocks off elsewhere
Reply 12
Original post by sahsum
So there other people you would like to have sex with but you don't want it with your girlfriend? I do find it a little odd. What do you want from your girlfriend? (I'm not saying you should only want sex but just wondering...)

I want to be with her all the time, we kiss we hug but went I sleep with her I feel nothing :frown:
err yes?

Are you ... sure? You don't sound it, answering with a question.
Reply 14
Original post by Dude Where's My Username
No. Not at all. What IS weird is that you thought that would be a legitimate analogy to discredit my comment. I'm afraid I'll have to disagree there :hand:

Well many people seem freaked out when I pull out a bottle of my urine from my fridge and start drinking it. Sorry for prejudging you.
Possibly you think of sex as something bad or dirty? Think of it as an opportunity of bonding by which you and your girlfriend have something special between you.
Reply 16

TBH this thread really smells….like troll

There are relationships including marriage where the marriage is never consummated, but they are extremely rare.

Most women desire to have a child during their life. If you not up to that you need to tell her straightaway.

If her response is ‘yeah me neither’ then everything is fine.

If her response is “What?”, then you have to let her go and live the life that she desires/deserves.
Waste of a thread.
Reply 18
have you tried getting naked and then covering each other in baby oil and dancing about so her boobs bounce up and down and then getting some chocolate sauce and rubbing it all over her bare naked breasts? then getting in the shower and pouring shampoo all over her and massaging it into her naked flesh?

by the way are you a fussy eater?
Original post by edd360

R.I.P Patches you legend. I bet the OP also looks like a retard trying a fack a doorknob out there

Quick Reply

Latest