The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think u only need that if u are gonna give them ur buildin society account ..... i guess ur gonna be giving them ur bank account number so u wont need it but do confirm from others
Reply 2
bilaal
I think u only need that if u are gonna give them ur buildin society account ..... i guess ur gonna be giving them ur bank account number so u wont need it but do confirm from others

Oh ok,thank-you
I've given my bank account number so do i just leave the rest blank (the building society box)?
Reply 3
yeah just write n/a .... but dont take my word for this .... this is just wasi thought after readin the guidance notes .... i wud ask someone else just before u send it off to be sure
Reply 4
ok thnx
I've been trying to find my 'Building society roll number' for the last 3 days :redface:
I dont know why i assumed i would have one.
Reply 5
lol ... u applying for all the loans and grants avaliable on SLC?
Reply 6
Just the loans, so the deadline for my form is this coming friday, and clearly i am cutting it fine :smile:
The form has been a pain, will be happy to send it tomorow.
You only have a building society roll number if your bank is not a bank but a building society... who do you bank with?
Reply 8
pol_student
You only have a building society roll number if your bank is not a bank but a building society... who do you bank with?

Natwest.
Dont tell me if it was wrong to leave the box because i've already sent my form...
**noooni**
Natwest.
Dont tell me if it was wrong to leave the box because i've already sent my form...

Nah, you did the right thing. NatWest is a bank and not a building society, so don't have roll numbers.:smile:
Reply 10
You did put in your bank sort code though?
Reply 11
*soph*
You did put in your bank sort code though?

lol, Yes i managed that:biggrin:
Reply 12
lol .... thank god wat I told u wasnt wrong ........ !!!
Reply 13
lol thnk you ppl for this thread and the people for answering.
i also am filling in my SF thing and lucky i typed into gooogle building socety roll number for natwest.
lol this was the 1st link that came up.
hmmmm in only 4 days l8, how long do u think this will delay me by tho?
Reply 14
lol thnk you ppl for this thread and the people for answering.
i also am filling in my SF thing and lucky i typed into gooogle building socety roll number for natwest.
lol this was the 1st link that came up.
hmmmm in only 4 days l8, how long do u think this will delay me by tho?
Reply 15
it wont delay you at all - its all luck, even people who submit on time can get delayed payments. Last year i sent the student forms about three weeks before starting my course and guess what come sept 29 (or something like that) in came my loan so dont worry about being a few days late im doing mine today and confident that ill get my loan on time :smile:
[unless i now fall victim to sods law :tongue:]
Reply 16
how do you find out the bank sort code ?
Original post by Amz567
how do you find out the bank sort code ?

It may be on your debit card along with your account number.
If not it'll be in your paying in book/cheque book.

Sort codes are in the format of xx-xx-xx
(where x is a number)
25,000 views :eek:
Reply 19
Original post by Indievertigo
25,000 views :eek:

]

Im looking at this in 2012, proves how annoying Student Finance is :wink:

Latest