The Student Room Group

King's vs LSE

I have an option of doing an LLB in Law at King's College London or doing a BA in Law and Anthropology at LSE. I'm hoping to continue and do a Masters in Laws, hopefully at Oxbridge. Which course and uni combination is better?
Kings is for people who could not get into LSE, in the same way that LSE is for people who could not get into Oxbridge. They call it strand poly for a reason.
Go to Kings if you want to have a decent social life and its a LLB course, you can't practice law without an LLB and would find it difficult to get onto the course at Oxbridge without it meaning you'd have to do the GDL.
Reply 3
Actually Anthropology and Law is a qualifying law degree so you don't need to do the GDL after. The Anthropology and Law BA is essentially all the core modules of the LLB that you would do on the GDL anyway, whilst the three or so other modules that would be optional are in anthropology.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
LSE , but i'm biased because my bro went there.
Reply 5
Original post by AfghanistanBananistan
Kings is for people who could not get into LSE, in the same way that LSE is for people who could not get into Oxbridge. They call it strand poly for a reason.

Haha ridiculous, I applied to both LSE and Kings, and "Strand Poly" rejected me.
Reply 6
Original post by onlyskin
Haha ridiculous, I applied to both LSE and Kings, and "Strand Poly" rejected me.

You got a B in Chemistry though, a B, that is a sin.
Reply 7
Original post by mirin?
You got a B in Chemistry though, a B, that is a sin.

Yeah, I really shouldn't have done Chemistry, I'll be the first to admit that. I don't get it though, I got an A in everything and then somehow got a D in the final exam. It turned out alright though and that's all that matters.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending