The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

BSc Zoology - students past, present and future!

Anyone studied/going to study this?
Any advice??

Does anyone know when the lectures will be held as i'll be commuting to bristol. If you've done/are doing this course - when were your lectures?

Thanks! :biggrin:
Reply 1
You get 9 oclocks every morning in first year. And labs twice a week, but you wont get your lab times untill you start.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by redferry
You get 9 oclocks every morning in first year. And labs twice a week, but you wont get your lab times untill you start.

So it's 5 days a week? Do you know the options for the first year as well?
Reply 3
Original post by jordon1195
So it's 5 days a week? Do you know the options for the first year as well?

You only get to choose your open unit, which is in another department and you can choose pretty much anything :smile:
Eeeee I am a Zoology student-to-be and SUPEREXCITED. I have probably never been so excited about anything ever. !!!!!!!!!!!! Roll on October 1st! aaaWOOOHOOO!
Reply 5
Original post by DarwinsDevotee
Eeeee I am a Zoology student-to-be and SUPEREXCITED. I have probably never been so excited about anything ever. !!!!!!!!!!!! Roll on October 1st! aaaWOOOHOOO!

Where will you be studying??
Bristol is my first choice and I've been offered a conditional place which I am very confident I will meet. I can't wait.. the 5 month wait was worth it, they took ages! But YAY Bristol!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending