The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ocelotrevs

Where the fudge have you been? I missed them athletic girls!
Been loving this thread ever since it started
Original post by QwentyJ
Where the fudge have you been? I missed them athletic girls!

I got really fed up of the thread and also some bossy people moaning about what I've posted. There were some silly arguments going on in the thread that were just a waste of time.
Plus, I haven't been posting much in general.
Reply 3143
Original post by JCC-MGS
She looks like she would get it tbh

Also

Shaved head girls are my weak spot, dunno why but I would beat till sore

nice one right there. yeah, shaved head girls are usually peng, risky, and hard to pull it off sometimes :beard:

Hows it going brah? still posting on the grime forum?
Original post by JCC-MGS
She looks like she would get it tbh

Also

Shaved head girls are my weak spot, dunno why but I would beat till sore

At first I thought that was a huge mole on her forehead!

Yeah she's nice, same haricut as that Amber Rose.
Original post by ussumane
nice one right there. yeah, shaved head girls are usually peng, risky, and hard to pull it off sometimes :beard:

Hows it going brah? still posting on the grime forum?

Yeah yeah, things are kinda peak right now tbh I ain't worked all year so it's unclear if I'm gonna get the grades or not, plus Oxford rejected me and now I'm going UCL but I think I want to go Nottingham instead. Nvm that tho how's SOAS?
Original post by ocelotrevs
I got really fed up of the thread and also some bossy people moaning about what I've posted. There were some silly arguments going on in the thread that were just a waste of time.
Plus, I haven't been posting much in general.

Right on. Got far too political; I think it's a shame that as well as some bad eggs leaving the thread, some good eggs left as well. Good to see you back though, matey.
Reply 3147
Original post by thesmileyone69

And the skins lady
Larissa Wilson

One of the things I love about Larissa is her nice full eyebrows. I hate over plucked narrow eyebrows...which seems to be the trend these days unfortunately :biggrin:
Original post by max897
One of the things I love about Larissa is her nice full eyebrows. I hate over plucked narrow eyebrows...which seems to be the trend these days unfortunately :biggrin:

LOL I know what you mean some girls go a bit overboard with the tweezers, thin eyebrows can make you look older.

Spoiler

Reply 3149
Original post by chronic_fatigue
LOL I know what you mean some girls go a bit overboard with the tweezers, thin eyebrows can make you look older.

Exactly, in fact, I MUCH prefer a girl with 100% natural eyebrows over plucked ones. It's just a pet peeve of mine. lol
Reply 3150
whoever came up with this thread is a genius. #teamblackgirls
Original post by max897
Exactly, in fact, I MUCH prefer a girl with 100% natural eyebrows over plucked ones. It's just a pet peeve of mine. lol

I agree. I think plucked brows can look OK as long as it's done well. It's only when I see girls do them badly, like this :teehee:, is when I think they may as well have left it natural and not bothered with the pointless effort.
Reply 3152
Naomie Harris in the new James Bond...I'd go see it just to see her!!!

http://embed.5min.com/517358083/

I hope this works, it's my first time trying to add a video to a post :biggrin:
Reply 3153
Original post by max897
Naomie Harris in the new James Bond...I'd go see it just to see her!!!

http://embed.5min.com/517358083/

I hope this works, it's my first time trying to add a video to a post :biggrin:

Damn the way she handles those guns... So badass.
Reply 3154
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
I agree. I think plucked brows can look OK as long as it's done well. It's only when I see girls do them badly, like this :teehee:, is when I think they may as well have left it natural and not bothered with the pointless effort.

:rofl3:
People should subscribe to Kassem G. He makes me laugh. He interviewed some fine young women in this video. Also somewhat (re: majorly) NSFW.

Also makes sense seen in correlation with this video:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3156
Original post by QwentyJ
People should subscribe to Kassem G. He makes me laugh. He interviewed some fine young women in this video. Also somewhat (re: majorly) NSFW.

Nicole looks so good and her hair is amazing!
Original post by max897
Nicole looks so good and her hair is amazing!

I agree! :smile:

Hellooo :smile:

MasterMaccy
X

Both big fans.

Latest