The Student Room Group

GCSE Edexcel Maths Unit 3 19/06/2012 Exam Discussion

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Ok right! You see you say you have the churchill papers- I do too, but does it make a difference that I'm asking for the markscheme? Just checking! And thanks :smile:
Reply 41
Original post by Smile12345
Ok right! You see you say you have the churchill papers- I do too, but does it make a difference that I'm asking for the markscheme? Just checking! And thanks :smile:

I have the markscheme too as well as the question paper's. If I could have posted them, they would have already been in my thread for Unit 3 papers. Sorry, but I can give u answers copied and pasted for which paper
Reply 42
Bearings, I've tried but still can't do it
Thank you very much for putting these up! :smile:
Original post by MathsMind
Hi,
Go to this link, and go to page 135 if you are sitting the Higher Tier Paper:
http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocuments/GCSE2010/Content_Exemplification_B.pdf

Thanks

That's very helpful, thanks!
Thank you very much! :smile:
Reply 46
Omgg, thank you soo so much
you saved me, exams on 19th june
thanks
thanks alott
Reply 47
Original post by MathsMind
Actually, there are more papers for Unit 3 than you think. There are some papers in the Specification Booklet on the Edexcel Website, which many of you haven't seen. Edexcel have also released an addition of a mock paper and 3 extra practise papers, making a total of 6 papers overall. Our school has also purchased Churchill Papers which consists of 10 papers for Unit 3 which are really good if you want to get good marks in the harder questions.

Hi MathsMind,

I too have the churchill edexcel papers, would u mind sending the mark schemes, as I have lost them :redface:

Thanks
Reply 48
Its ok, If you write GCSE Maths Unit 3 Edexcel, it comes up with another thread. I have posted a specimin paper there if you read the thread.
Reply 49
Does anybody know how many marks you'd roughly need for each grade?
Reply 50
If I get 159/160 UMS, I would have 320/400 in total which is just an A. I won't get an A because it's just too difficult. From Unit 1 and Unit 2 I have 161 UMS at the moment which is middle C. I really want at least a B in Maths though but I know it won't happen!
Sorry to be a pain MathsMind but I can only see the mark scheme but no past paper? D: probably me just being silly but if you could post the link to download them that'd be great? thanks
Reply 52
Original post by Welbeck help
Sorry to be a pain MathsMind but I can only see the mark scheme but no past paper? D: probably me just being silly but if you could post the link to download them that'd be great? thanks

Hi,
There were some errors in some of the papers, They were there a couple of minutes before, but Ill have to re-edit and post tomorow. Exam on the 19th? Y10 or Y11?
Okay, thank you. And yes exam on the 19th Year 11, Unit 3 :frown:
Reply 54
sorry to bother you MathsMind but please can you send me a link to the Unit 3 Higher edexcel maths paper?
and if anyone else could it would really help thanks.
19th june exam year 11 anyone?
Reply 55
I cant find any practice papers please send me them
Reply 56
because the one you sent was only the mark scheme?
im on 186 ums which is 6 off an A. dont know how many i need in this exam to get an a though :frown:
Reply 59
Yes I am having the same problems accessing the past papers, only one mark scheme appears :frown: And i'm also doing my exam on the 19th

Quick Reply

Latest