The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Queens University Belfast, 2013 applicants!

Hey so its that time of year again where everyone is sending off their UCAS applications:biggrin:

anyone applying to Queens/received any offers?:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am applying for English Lit :biggrin:
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
Applying for English and French, English and Film Studies and French and Spanish
Reply 3
If anyone has any questions they need answering, don't hesitate to get in touch!
I'm am a Queen's student studying Economics.
Great to see you all are thinking of going to QUB!
Applying for Medicine at Queen's! Hoping for an invitation for interview soon, fingers crossed! :biggrin:
Applying for software engineering and computer science.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by TheDukeFitz
Applying for software engineering and computer science.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I applied for software engineering!:biggrin: didnt think there was any point in applying for both since they share the same first year.
Didn't know whether to post this here or start a new thread, but I'll try here first.
I'm looking to apply for a postgraduate program in Translation studies at Queens University starting in september 2013. I was wondering whether any of you knows someone who has coursed this master before so that I can get some feedback on the contents and the quality of the master. Knowing that it's a very specific question, any information and feedback on whether its worth taking a postgraduate program in Queens University would be appreciated, as well as whether studying a postgraduate course there guarantees career opportunities or not.
Thanks.
Reply 8
applying for biological sciences- it's my last choice I need to hear from :smile:
Reply 9
I may be applying for History!
I need to send off my application yet though
Original post by lilGem
applying for biological sciences- it's my last choice I need to hear from :smile:

Where are you from?:biggrin: is qub your first choice or do you have another uni in mind?
Reply 11
Original post by JustDisturbia
Where are you from?:biggrin: is qub your first choice or do you have another uni in mind?

England, well Hampshire to be specific :smile:

I'm thinking of either QUB/ UEA as my insurance and either Sheffield or Exeter as my firm :smile:

What about you? :biggrin:
Original post by lilGem
England, well Hampshire to be specific :smile:

I'm thinking of either QUB/ UEA as my insurance and either Sheffield or Exeter as my firm :smile:

What about you? :biggrin:

Cool cool:biggrin: I'm from Belfast, so QUB will most likely be my firm :biggrin:
Reply 13
Cool cool:biggrin: I'm from Belfast, so QUB will most likely be my firm :biggrin:

Awesome! :biggrin:
Reply 14
hey i'm applying for english and history ! Belfast is my first choice if a get an offer :biggrin:
Original post by Niamh95
hey i'm applying for english and history ! Belfast is my first choice if a get an offer :biggrin:

yay! where are you from?
Reply 16
Anyone heard anything from them? :colondollar:
Reply 17
yay! where are you from?

Hey i'm from Manchester, England how about you?
Reply 18
Original post by lilGem
Anyone heard anything from them? :colondollar:

no not yet! :s-smilie: I'v don't even know if they have recived my application
Reply 19
Original post by Niamh95
no not yet! :s-smilie: I'v don't even know if they have recived my application

Thanks for the reassurance, I haven't heard anything either but I can log onto the applicant portal :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending