The Student Room Group

4th A Level?

Hi, im in the process of chosin my A Levels and ive chosen 3 (French, Business studies, Psychology) but i dont know what to do for my last 1, my predicted grades are:

English language - C
English literature - C
Mathematics - C
Science - B
Additional science - C
ICT - C
French - A
Geography - C
Business, Administration and Finance - A*

based on my predicted grades, what do you think i should take for my last A Level option (please note, there is no way on this earth i am taking geography, i cry myself to sleep when i realise i have it the next day)

thankyou!
Reply 1
Original post by Oaktree
Hi, im in the process of chosin my A Levels and ive chosen 3 (French, Business studies, Psychology) but i dont know what to do for my last 1, my predicted grades are:

English language - C
English literature - C
Mathematics - C
Science - B
Additional science - C
ICT - C
French - A
Geography - C
Business, Administration and Finance - A*

based on my predicted grades, what do you think i should take for my last A Level option (please note, there is no way on this earth i am taking geography, i cry myself to sleep when i realise i have it the next day)

thankyou!

Have you any idea what you want to do in the future?

Considering your grades and the 'softness' of some of your other subjects .. it may be good to consider Maths (especially if you're interested in Business), a science or even English Literature.
Reply 2
Hi there.
^I repeat the above, we can't tell you what to choose!
If you like French though, that might be useful to have for the future as an A-Level :}
Do something you enjoy :smile: or something a bit different, it's always good to try something new!
You CAN take history WITHOUT a GCSE in the subject - one of the few subjects where you can actually do that. As for French, don't expect it to be easy, in 2009 (when I did GCSEs and the first few months of the AS course) there was a great leap in difficulty, so expect to spend a few weeks coming to terms with the new ways of learning things like verb tables and tenses. Business Studies and Psychology I know nothing about, sorry.

Quick Reply

Latest