The Student Room Group

Barts and The London Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5880
Original post by a moist feeling
Please don't buy books guys, so far I've gone through first year without needing one textbook (touch wood). Wikipedia is fine for everything! Especially don't run out and buy Marieb which they will tell you to do, anyone who wasted 50 or so pounds on it regrets it massively. That money can be better spent on beer :biggrin:

Seconded. Any textbooks you need you can get out of the library.
If you find one you really like then you can waste money on it!
And definitely do not buy Marieb. Although I've heard that apparently they're changing the set text for next year?
Original post by tikkitak
Seconded. Any textbooks you need you can get out of the library.
If you find one you really like then you can waste money on it!
And definitely do not buy Marieb. Although I've heard that apparently they're changing the set text for next year?

I also heard you're gay :tongue:
Reply 5882

:sad: its all lies!

Also, glad to see you're alive. I was convinced you were going to manage to kill yourself on rowing tour!
:sad: its all lies!

Also, glad to see you're alive. I was convinced you were going to manage to kill yourself on rowing tour!

Hmmm I was sure it was true.....:holmes:

Haha well you know me I always try :tongue: I'm sure it was touch and go a few times, but I made it back unscathed :biggrin: yaaaay go me :biggrin:

How was the final few days of term? How's the holiday?

I don't know why I'm spamming on here with standard conversation :tongue: should probably use fb or text ah well :h:
Reply 5884
Hmmm I was sure it was true.....:holmes:

Haha well you know me I always try :tongue: I'm sure it was touch and go a few times, but I made it back unscathed :biggrin: yaaaay go me :biggrin:

How was the final few days of term? How's the holiday?

I don't know why I'm spamming on here with standard conversation :tongue: should probably use fb or text ah well :h:

Haha, how was it being handcuffed to your tankard? Dangerous?

Meh, they weren't too bad. We went to Drapers on friday night. Which turned out be surprisingly fun, but maybe only because I was quite drunk :biggrin:

Maybe its because we're both too lazy to communicate in any other way?
Haha, how was it being handcuffed to your tankard? Dangerous?

Meh, they weren't too bad. We went to Drapers on friday night. Which turned out be surprisingly fun, but maybe only because I was quite drunk :biggrin:

Maybe its because we're both too lazy to communicate in any other way?

It wasn't too bad actually, the rule wasn't enforced all that match but it was slightly annoying I won't lie, but not dangerous.

Wow I am genuinely amazing :tongue: Drapers being good is a surprise :colone: how drunk are we talking on a scale of 1 to me :tongue:

Yeh it is probably true, I can't be bothered to change the means of communication :tongue:

:ditto:

Consensus?

Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah!!!
Reply 5887
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
:ditto:

Consensus?

Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah!!!

:unimpressed:

You guys are mean.

You guys are mean.

You love it :h: and you know we're right :tongue:
Reply 5889
Do Barts do dissection?? Thanks :smile:

You guys are mean.

Would you have us any other way? :tongue:

I see you both have reached that level of boredom and have come back to TSR then :tongue:

Original post by Luck
Do Barts do dissection?? Thanks :smile:

Yes, as of 2012 entry dissection will be included as part of the course as standard.
Reply 5891
Would you have us any other way? :tongue:

I see you both have reached that level of boredom and have come back to TSR then :tongue:

I could say no... but I'd be lying :tongue:

Yep, you can tell I'm meant to be revising!

You are, I just don't want to admit it to myself. I just can't accept who I truly am :sad:

Also, I'd like to apologise to you lot for being almost non-existent for the past few months.
So luckily for you guys I'm going to make it up to you by hanging out with you all the time. I know you'll both love that :biggrin:

You are, I just don't want to admit it to myself. I just can't accept who I truly am :sad:

Also, I'd like to apologise to you lot for being almost non-existent for the past few months.
So luckily for you guys I'm going to make it up to you by hanging out with you all the time. I know you'll both love that :biggrin:

Well we will accept you however you are :h:

Awww there is no need to apologise :biggrin: but now I wonder how you are going to make it up to us :colone: more baking? :crazy:
I could say no... but I'd be lying :tongue:

Yep, you can tell I'm meant to be revising!

Indeed.

You've decided to hang out with us more? Just in time for us to become recluses that spend far too much time at Barts library? Timing, Tikki :tongue:
Reply 5894
Well we will accept you however you are :h:

Awww there is no need to apologise :biggrin: but now I wonder how you are going to make it up to us :colone: more baking? :crazy:

Indeed.

You've decided to hang out with us more? Just in time for us to become recluses that spend far too much time at Barts library? Timing, Tikki :tongue:

I'll bring fresh banana bread to you when you're in the library again. Hows that for compromise? :h:
I'll bring fresh banana bread to you when you're in the library again. Hows that for compromise? :h:

So much love for that post :tongue:

I can definitely live with that as a compromise :yep:

I can definitely live with that as a compromise :yep:

Still we need to at least go out during SSC weeks? Come on....
Still we need to at least go out during SSC weeks? Come on....

Well I'll definitely be going out the first Friday back to get over BB/HD :colone:

Then could go out during the 1st week of SSC.. but then I ought to work to make sure I get into year 2 tbh :redface:
Well I'll definitely be going out the first Friday back to get over BB/HD :colone:

Then could go out during the 1st week of SSC.. but then I ought to work to make sure I get into year 2 tbh :redface:

Oh yeh definitely need to go all out on that :tongue: we'll do some midday drinking in preparation :biggrin:

Ah who needs second year :tongue: we can do freshers all over again :awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest