Reply 20
Original post by alexlduffy

Also, when I saw the word Creepers, the first thing that came to mind was this:

1520445-twocreepers.png

True dat. Goddamn Creepers :biggrin: <--- supposed to be a MC Creeper
Reply 21
Original post by m-s-96
Unless he is gay?

If he's gay then that's fine. But I thought he wanted to know if he could dress like that and look straight.
Reply 22
I wear the exact same ones, and i'm an 18 year old guy. They're amazing, make me 2 inches taller, and were originally worn by guys. Go for it!
Reply 23
Ohhh, I don't want to sound like some really annoying hipstery type, 'cause I sure ain't, but I hope they don't become all popular like chinos etc. I love creepers and the people who wear them usually wear them really well! Just like it used to be with denim shirts...

But yeah, love them on guys and girls.
Original post by Ryan_94
V-Creeper-502S-B.jpg

They're my new shoes! I personally love them and I know a few girls that do, but I'm asking for a majority opinion on here - do you think a guy can wear them (and look straight)? I wear mine with black skinny jeans, an oversized denim shirt, a snap back and wayfarers. :smile: I'm really tall and skinny so it does work, I'm just interested in the majority opinion seems as these shoes are getting more popular!

Gay is codeword for pretty well dressed unfortunately.

i know someone who's bi and wears them and he looks cool, but its your decision what you wear. tbh they dont suit half the girls that wear them anyway :tongue:

I'd drop the snapback though, and definitely not a 5-panel, if you dont like your hair get a nice new cut
Yeah, I think creepers + skinny jeans looks great on guys!
Of course guy can wear creepers -.-
It's not a new fashion to wear them, they just suddenly became popular on the highstreet. Not really a hispter item either, they are old and still cool depending on your outfit.
Punks and alternative guys have been wearing them for years :smile: So you have nothing to worry about, just think about what you're wearing with them so it all matches.
I don't think half you guys understand what they were meant for???

Creepers were worn by soldiers in africa during world war II because the ground got so hot it would make wearing normal shoes fairly impossible.
When they people returned from the war they'd be seen wearing their shoes in brothels (and other places). These guys were labeled 'brothel creepers'

Therefore we have the term, 'creeper'...really its guys who should mostly be wearing these
Teddy boooooooys. I loved that era :sexface:

Dude, if you like them, wear them. Don't give a crap if they become mainstream or not.
Guys, Phil Jupitus was wearing them during an episode of Never mind the buzzocks:

They look good on guys of all sexualities in my opinion
No they look vile !
Reply 31
Original post by Ryan_94
Thanks for the replies. :smile:

They're quite popular in Liverpool at the minute like, and the guy in Schu in Manchester said they're starting to sell so quick they can't keep up with the supply...

Edit:

Uhm, by the way I'm not talking about me having them or if I should get them. I've already got them for starters and I'm just speculating whether they'll catch on in mainstream fashion. :smile:

The man will tell you they are selling quick in order to get you to buy them....
I hate creepers.

People can wear what they want of course, I just think they look hideous. Wouldn't wear them in a million years.
Original post by Ryan_94
V-Creeper-502S-B.jpg

They're my new shoes! I personally love them and I know a few girls that do, but I'm asking for a majority opinion on here - do you think a guy can wear them (and look straight)? I wear mine with black skinny jeans, an oversized denim shirt, a snap back and wayfarers. :smile: I'm really tall and skinny so it does work, I'm just interested in the majority opinion seems as these shoes are getting more popular!

Not alot going for you...

Seriously if you want to be even associated with the word straight then you need to change straight away. You dig?

Fix up, look sharp
Hahahahahah, oh dear.
Reply 35
Original post by Ryan_94
Thanks for the replies. :smile:

They're quite popular in Liverpool at the minute like, and the guy in Schu in Manchester said they're starting to sell so quick they can't keep up with the supply...

Edit:

Uhm, by the way I'm not talking about me having them or if I should get them. I've already got them for starters and I'm just speculating whether they'll catch on in mainstream fashion. :smile:

I wear mine with black skinny jeans, an oversized denim shirt, a snap back and wayfarers.

But of course. Why else would you suddenly have been overcome by the urge to buy a pair?
Reply 36
Crikey. They look ridiculous.
Reply 37
Can boys wear creepers? That's a bit of a ridiculous question, it should be "can girls wear creepers" if anything.
Reply 38
Am I missing something? They're already very popular... The fact they're selling them in shops like Schuh make that obvious lol. Wouldn't say they'd catch on in 'mainstream fashion' though, least not for a while if they do at all - They've only just discovered converse and vans (unfortunately). Plus, I don't think creepers go with a body warmer (not that anything does).
Regardless, I think some guys can pull it off, but not all. Then again, that's like everything sooo~
And yes, they were worn by men to start with so yeah. And I don't think it makes anyone look 'gay'. Wouldn't wear a snapback with them though, but whatever you like is the way to go! Shouldn't let other people alter what you think.
Well they can but definitely not my cup of tea. I don't even like seeing girls wear them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending