The Student Room Group

Lexafish's A Level revision notes

Here are some notes for OCR Biology (All modules), OCR Salters Chemistry (F335. F334 to come). AQA French may also follow.

EDIT: F334 notes are in post #13

Scroll to see replies

Thanks for the Chemistry notes, don't know if I can cram it all in before Thurs though lol. Where did you get them from? Looking forward to the other unit's notes though.

Rep :smile:
Reply 2
Jamainglish
Thanks for the Chemistry notes, don't know if I can cram it all in before Thurs though lol. Where did you get them from? Looking forward to the other unit's notes though.

I made them- it's how I revise
lexafish
I made them- it's how I revise

Ahh ok, good luck for Thursday :smile:
Reply 4
Thank you very much and do you have the notes on Chemistry F334? ( chemistry for materials ?)
Reply 5
Dandan10
Thank you very much and do you have the notes on Chemistry F334? ( chemistry for materials ?)

Not yet. I'm going to do some for French first, and then I'll do F334 after that.
Reply 6
thanks so much helped loads :smile:
Reply 7
Cheers for these, very useful for some last minute consolidation :smile:
Reply 8
Mate you actually passed my exam for me :smile: thank you so so so so so much. F335 by the way :smile: But pleaseeeeee upload F334. You are doing such a nice thing by doing this. I actually love you!!!!!!! Well not like love love but as in thanks for saving my A-levels love :smile:
Reply 9
lexafish
Not yet. I'm going to do some for French first, and then I'll do F334 after that.

Hi, are the F334 chemistry ones nearly finished?? Your notes have been really useful. :smile:
Reply 10
Ohhai
Hi, are the F334 chemistry ones nearly finished?? Your notes have been really useful. :smile:

F334 haven't been started yet- French is more important atm
Reply 11
lexafish
F334 haven't been started yet- French is more important atm

:frown:
Reply 12
jamiet92
Mate you actually passed my exam for me :smile: thank you so so so so so much. F335 by the way :smile: But pleaseeeeee upload F334. You are doing such a nice thing by doing this. I actually love you!!!!!!! Well not like love love but as in thanks for saving my A-levels love :smile:

Jamainglish

Dandan10

Ohhai

Here you go, F334 :-)
Reply 13
lexafish

Thank you so much!! :biggrin:
Reply 14
lexafish

Thankyou lexafish! Your notes were really helpful for the CD exam so i'm gonna have a look through the CM ones too. Thanks again
lexafish

lexafish

Hey lexafish :smile:, Your notes are great!!! I was wondering if you could put up your unit 2 (f332) and unit 1 (f331) notes aswell if possible? It would be a great help, because im going to be doing a resit in unit 2 as its like 25% of the whole Alevel so i really want to get the best mark in it :smile: thank your for all your help!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 18
rebeccabroadbent
Hey lexafish :smile:, Your notes are great!!! I was wondering if you could put up your unit 2 (f332) and unit 1 (f331) notes aswell if possible? It would be a great help, because im going to be doing a resit in unit 2 as its like 25% of the whole Alevel so i really want to get the best mark in it :smile: thank your for all your help!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hey, I didn't do notes for f331 and f332. Sorry.
Oh :frown: okay never mind then,thanks for your help :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest