The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Edinburgh Napier: Applicants for 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by ProudScottish
Someone in my school got an unconditional for business at Napier this week. So offers are on their way.

Amazing :biggrin:
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 81
There has been an increase in applications of 25% to Napier for 2011 entry (see UCAS stats Jan 31st)
This is very unusual and will probably mean some delay due to this extra volume of administration.
In their letter they said they has received 50% more applicants, might be an exaggeration to scare us though? :tongue:
it's probably a silly question, but i'm not from uk and i don't know how these things go :tongue:
i received an unconditional offer from edinburgh napier some days ago, how much time can i wait before accepting (or not) the offer? thanks :smile:
Original post by zanzibarroso
it's probably a silly question, but i'm not from uk and i don't know how these things go :tongue:
i received an unconditional offer from edinburgh napier some days ago, how much time can i wait before accepting (or not) the offer? thanks :smile:

you must send an answer until the 5th of May
Anyone had any luck? My ucas is still blank and it's so annoying! I've also been jinxing my chances all the time by saying stuff like "Napier have no reason to reject me" which, according to their entry requirements they don't but y'know, shouldn't be so cocky about it because then they will reject me
Reply 87
Anakin: I will be OK, definitelly I am waiting too, too long, but I know I will get an offer from them.
Maybe this week ...

Being positive is the only way how to achieve a sucess :smile:
Unconditional for Psychology :biggrin: x
Original post by LaurenTeri09

Well done!
And also good news for me, I applied to Psychology so they might get round to me soon!
Reply 90
Original post by LaurenTeri09

Congratz :smile:
Reply 91
Hi, I applied last year for napier and got accepted but i deferred me entry for this year. I cant wait to go, i applied for acounting but might change to acounting and entrepreneurship. Just wanted to meet some people and wish you luck as your should be getting your result from the uni soon.
I am not sure what accomodation to chose, maybe riego street what do you all think?
Anyone got any business offers yet?? I hate waitingggggg :frown:

and jjtilman, think i'm going to apply for riego st too :smile:
Reply 93
No :frown: any response for marketing, too ...
Reply 94
I am still waiting too :frown: and it's killing meeee...
Reply 95
the waiting is killing me :frown:. i'm transferring (i hope!) from a school in new orleans, and we're supposed to be picking housing soon here. i just want to know! have any international students heard back about journalism?
Reply 96
I have applied for Computer Security & Forensics, still heard nothing back :frown:
Reply 97
ive applied for languages and intercultural communication..has anyone received any offers from this course yet coz im getting kinda worried!!!

ive only got one offer so far from rgu as my back up and that was my last choice...applied to stirling, uws and napier as well...getting kinda worried bout this!!!:eek:
Original post by m.ameera
ive applied for languages and intercultural communication..has anyone received any offers from this course yet coz im getting kinda worried!!!

ive only got one offer so far from rgu as my back up and that was my last choice...applied to stirling, uws and napier as well...getting kinda worried bout this!!!:eek:

I applied to Stirling and Napier and haven't heard anything either so I think they're being slow with everyone - nothing to worry about, they'll get around to it soon i'm sure :smile:
Reply 99
oh what course did u apply for stirling???

Quick Reply

Latest