Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by zetec
OB's nice, Liked it, only issues for me there are that I'd have to do a joint honors with a subject I have no real interest in just to get in (don't meet the entry requirements for straight business) and its not right in the city center like Coventry (just a personal preference), I wont accept OB if I get in though, I've decided that a Joint honors isn't for me and that straight business is the way to go

haha, thanks for that! that tells me a bit more, people always seem to talk down about Coventry but i honestly don't think it's bad at all!
So if you're not accepting OB even if you get it, it's really only down to 3 unis for you then! Good luck! :P
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 41
I'm applying for marketing and Business but I haven't heard from Coventry and thats my first choice :s
Reply 42
Original post by iheartliam
haha, thanks for that! that tells me a bit more, people always seem to talk down about Coventry but i honestly don't think it's bad at all!
So if you're not accepting OB even if you get it, it's really only down to 3 unis for you then! Good luck! :P

Haha, yeah, no idea why people talk down about it, seemed really good when I went, thanks, good luck to you mate
Reply 43
Original post by Tyomii
I'm applying for marketing and Business but I haven't heard from Coventry and thats my first choice :s

Me to, when did you apply? I put my application in just under a month ago and ive heard nothing so far

Edit: Just had an acknowledgment from them, looks like Ill be waiting for a decision for another few weeks
(edited 12 years ago)
I've applied for physio :smile: Interview next week!
Really liked the campus and the facilities, as well as the course content and structure so fingers crossed!
Good luck everyone with your applications :smile:
Reply 45
Got an offer for dietetics today!! :biggrin:
No offer yet :frown:
I got an offer for law...anyone applying to Covz as their firm?
Original post by BubblyBumblebee
Sending mine off soon :smile:
Geography and Natural Hazards.

Hey, i'm at Cov at the moment in my first year. I don't do geography and natural hazards but i do DMEP (disaster management and emergency planning), which is like the study of natural hazards and how to predict and manage them. We have a lot of the same lectures with the geog students and it's a great programme and faculty. Good luck with your application :smile:

If anyone has any questions about cov in general, nightlife, accomodation or the like, feel free to message me. I don't pretend to be an expert about cov uni but i can try and answer any queries you have.
Reply 49

So who's applying this year?
What are you applying for?
Does anybody have an offers? Or questions? :smile:

yeah i applied for fashion got an interview in a month. anyone else doing fashion ? :smile:
Reply 50
Original post by Chloeanne27
I've applied for physio :smile: Interview next week!
Really liked the campus and the facilities, as well as the course content and structure so fingers crossed!
Good luck everyone with your applications :smile:

Good luck! :biggrin:

Original post by iona.carys
Got an offer for dietetics today!! :biggrin:

Congrats!

Original post by nbentayeb
yeah i applied for fashion got an interview in a month. anyone else doing fashion ? :smile:

Good luck with the interview!
Reply 51
Applied for Geography BA on 2nd December, haven't heard anything yet but should be my firm if i get an offer :smile:
Reply 52

i have an interview for occupational therapy :smile:
Reply 53
Interview for Media and Communications.

BRING ITTTT.
Reply 54
applied at the end of october and heard nothing?
got 3 a's and a b at AS...
Reply 55
Got Unconditional offer for Music Composition or Music Technology, haven't decided yet :smile:
Reply 56
Original post by PlooQ
Got Unconditional offer for Music Composition or Music Technology, haven't decided yet :smile:

ooh had you already taken your a levels last year?
where else did you apply? :smile:
Applied for Spanish, sent my application off on the 31st of October, only had an acknowledgement so far. Looks nice,though!
Reply 58
ooh had you already taken your a levels last year?
where else did you apply? :smile:

I actually finished school 10 years ago :smile:
Reply 59
Original post by PlooQ
I actually finished school 10 years ago :smile:

ahha, cool! :P

Quick Reply

Latest