The Student Room Group

In 10 years time...I see myself....

Scroll to see replies

Stable job, married and kids. Well that's what I hope anyway!
Original post by abc:)
With a steady career with plenty of opportunities to move up the ladder, settled down and perhaps planning but not starting just yet, a little family. In an IDEAL world!!!

Realistically I just hope I have a job at all, and someone who I love :smile:

Posted at exactly the same time! Looks like we both have the same ambitions! :smile:
Happy :smile:
Reply 43
My fiance and I will be married by then and hopefully I'll have completed my PhD and we'll be living in Florida. I also really hope my all of my cats will still be alive :frown: I'm really sad now I've thought they might not be here :frown: *cry*
Reply 44
What I want is to immigrate a nice country and have a great job and live happily but it wont happen the way I want right. I cant even pass in one A level subject so how can it is possible, if hard work makes anything possible than it should work for me because I work super hard.
Reply 45
With a degree and masters in mathematics and a phd in theoretical physics. At least that's the aim! :smile:
Living in the woods with twenty cats. I'll manage to somehow grow a beard (despite girl hormones) and mutter to myself as I scratch shapes into the ground :smile:
Reply 47
Oh and in my own house with a girlfriend etc etc xD
Original post by Miracle Day
Lmao.. this reminds me..

Simon Cowell: Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

John and Edward: Well I see myself being older..

For quoting them, you are hereby sentenced to death.
With AT LEAST 3 more green gems...
Reply 50
I see myself... scuba diving off Australia's Great Barrier Reef or perhaps taking a trans-siberian railway from Moscow to Beijing :biggrin:
Reply 51
Being a solicitor :biggrin: ....maybe ....hopefully
Reply 52
Original post by weirdnessandcoffee
Where does everyone want to see themselves in 10 years time? :smile:

I think...I'll want to be travelling the world

:rolleyes: graduated, hopefully the manager by 10 years, married, kids, big house, nice car, and a couple of surgeries done by then i.e. nose job, lip augmentation. :wink:
The dream: to have published at least one novel.

Reality: I reckon that I'll be a total failure, rocking back and forth whispering: 'I could'a been a somebody.'

As you can tell, the glass is half empty to me.
Doin' your mom, doin' doin' your mommm !!!!
Reply 55
I hope to be a qualified dentist running my own practices both in uk and abroad for under privileged people, married, lots of kids! A farm for all the neglected animals I seem to keep bringing home and I hope all my horses are still alive and living at home with me:wink: so not much then really!:smile:

But most of all I just hope to be alive,well and loved by my friends and family, that's all that really matters:smile:
no idea, don't even know what country I'll be in.
Reply 57
Married, Living life to the fullest and being happy :smile: .... ohh and successful hehe
Reply 58
Graduated from a Clinical Psychology Doctorate, married, kids, with our own house, a car each for me and the husband (now boyfriend), and work in the local hospital, secure hospital or youth offending institute as a Forensic Clinical Psychologist.

I can dream!

Most importantly, I will have mastered the art of cooking. :coma:
Original post by tehforum
Be 10 years older.

:colone:

I have no clue.

line stealer :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest