The Student Room Group

Major AS Level Economics stress.. HELP.

Okay so i have my first economics exam(EC1) on may 18th and i have to say, i feel like I've started revision far too late.

I don't know how to revise for this subject, there's so much information. I can't make flashcards because i end up squeezing so much information onto them, i may as well be working with A3 sheets.. It's ridiculous.

I can't grasp any of the information and I'm actually getting so stressed out and worried because my revision is so ineffective because i have too much to focus on..

HELP??
Reply 1
I make big revision posters of each topic and stick them on my wall to learn from... Past papers always help too :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by CLARA_
I make big revision posters of each topic and stick them on my wall to learn from... Past papers always help too :smile:

I just feel like making large posters with lots of information will take so long and i don't have that much time left. I would have to make so many too because there is so much content to learn. I still don't actually understand a lot of the stuff i'm revising and i don't have that much time to re-learn them.. Pass papers are a given though. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by jade456
I just feel like making large posters with lots of information will take so long and i don't have that much time left. I would have to make so many too because there is so much content to learn. I still don't actually understand a lot of the stuff i'm revising and i don't have that much time to re-learn them.. Pass papers are a given though. :smile:

Oh, okay then... do you not have a teacher to go to for help?

If you're doing AQA Econ 1, there's lots and lots of definitions to learn anyway, so I would have thought flashcards would be the only way!
Reply 4
Original post by CLARA_
Oh, okay then... do you not have a teacher to go to for help?

If you're doing AQA Econ 1, there's lots and lots of definitions to learn anyway, so I would have thought flashcards would be the only way!

I do, but the teacher is completely rubbish and waffles on.. There are lot's of definitions but also lots of concepts which seems like so much information. :/
Reply 5
Original post by jade456
I do, but the teacher is completely rubbish and waffles on.. There are lot's of definitions but also lots of concepts which seems like so much information. :/

Maybe a textbook and a revision guide will help? Good luck!
Reply 6
Original post by CLARA_
Maybe a textbook and a revision guide will help? Good luck!

I'll just have to really put the hours in. Thank you. :smile:
Reply 7
Just go through your text book and notes and then fill in any knowledge gaps by practicing with past papers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending