The Student Room Group

foundation degree- unconditional offer help

Hi guys ,

Hope you are all excited to start university in sept ..oct etc ....I am , well I hope I get in the first place,

I got conditional offer from greenwich uni on the basis that I finish my access course, ( I am struggling and dont think I can finish and my attandence as of today is 67% and required is 80% to pass)

My other offer was an Unconditional offer from London South Bank University on a 2 year foundation degree course, on the basis I apply for student finance early enough. I done that yesterday and need to send my passport to them tomorrow.

My question is , do I still need to complete the course or that I can leave and just wait for LSBU offer? they dont seem to be worried about my access course as the offer was granted that I apply for finance asap.

do you think they will ask me for the access diploma or what?

Thanks for your replys.:confused:
Reply 1
If you're asking about whether LSBU still want the access course, you're better off emailing or phoning up the university to ask.
Original post by dredvybz
Hi guys ,

Hope you are all excited to start university in sept ..oct etc ....I am , well I hope I get in the first place,

I got conditional offer from greenwich uni on the basis that I finish my access course, ( I am struggling and dont think I can finish and my attandence as of today is 67% and required is 80% to pass)

My other offer was an Unconditional offer from London South Bank University on a 2 year foundation degree course, on the basis I apply for student finance early enough. I done that yesterday and need to send my passport to them tomorrow.

My question is , do I still need to complete the course or that I can leave and just wait for LSBU offer? they dont seem to be worried about my access course as the offer was granted that I apply for finance asap.

do you think they will ask me for the access diploma or what?

Thanks for your replys.:confused:

Unconditional means they have offered based upon what you have with no conditions on obtaining any further qualifications. I am not sure what the student finance non academic condition means, I did not have that on any of my offers. Finishing the access course would be a good idea though as preparation for starting.

Quick Reply

Latest