The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

MSc Innovation and Technology Management 2012-13

Hello everyone

I am Arpit Jain and i am coming to BATH this fall to pursue Msc Innovation and Technology Management.. I have started this thread because I believe this would be a good way to connect with the people who have chosen to study this course at BATH..
I did not see any separate thread for this course... so thought of starting a new one.. :smile:
It would be good if we all share our views about the course, accommodation, etc. anything about the school, and keep in touch..
Hope to see you all in September..!! :biggrin:

Thanks
Reply 1
HI, I am going to study this course too!! I'm from china, nice to know you.:smile:
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by sharafu
HI, I am going to study this course too!! I'm from china, nice to know you.:smile:

Good to know that.. :smile:
Are you done with the accommodation..??
Reply 3
Yep. I have applied for pulteney court..... How about you?
Reply 4
Original post by sharafu
Yep. I have applied for pulteney court..... How about you?

I have not applied yet... Will do in day or so.. I am also considering pulteney as one of my choice.. Cleveland is another option i m looking at.. We could be hall mates frnd..!!! :smile:
U dint go for on-campus accommodation..??
Reply 5
:smile: well , you will be my first Indian friend haha.

I want to live in city more than campus....so.... Living in city is much more flexible.... ..
Reply 6
And you will be my first Chinese friend.. :wink: I dont know anyone who is going for the same course..
Do you know any other people who are also joining in September or any seniors?? Did you try to get any kind of reviews about the course, or about the university etc.??
Reply 7
I know another four Chinese students will be in this course. I know little about this course from seniors, caz so few info.. I only know that the course refers broad area but not deep....I have found this course ranking in Europe ,, nearly 27 . But 3rd in UK......maybe u can email to the administration....and ask about the course in details... :biggrin:
Reply 8
I dont think administration will be able to tell me those facts which you told me... :smile:
U know wen i applied for this course and was doing research about it, not many people were knowing about this course..Not many facebook pages .. and not a very great alumini.. But i m glad to know that its ranked 3rd in UK... where did you find these rankings..??
Reply 9
Whats your name btw... Add me on facebook or give me your email id or something.. That would be more convenient way to talk i guess.. :smile:
Reply 10
I have post before, but it was declined.....my email, [email protected]
Just call me shara. (^_^) .wt's ur name?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 11
Hey Arpit,

How do u do? Really good that you started this thread. Well I actually wanted yo get some info about the Msc in Innovation and Technology Management at Bath! I have been made an offer for the same for the 2013 intake. How do you think the course is and the job prospects after we are done ?

And how is like at Bath and things there at Large ?

Thanks in advance bro ! :-)

Rahul
Reply 12
Hey Arpit,

How do u do? Really good that you started this thread. Well I actually wanted yo get some info about the Msc in Innovation and Technology Management at Bath! I have been made an offer for the same for the 2013 intake. How do you think the course is and the job prospects after we are done ?

And how is like at Bath and things there at Large ?

Thanks in advance bro ! :-)

Original post by arpitjain
Hello everyone

I am Arpit Jain and i am coming to BATH this fall to pursue Msc Innovation and Technology Management.. I have started this thread because I believe this would be a good way to connect with the people who have chosen to study this course at BATH..
I did not see any separate thread for this course... so thought of starting a new one.. :smile:
It would be good if we all share our views about the course, accommodation, etc. anything about the school, and keep in touch..
Hope to see you all in September..!! :biggrin:

Thanks
Reply 13
heyy i have been given place in Msc Innovation and Tech Mgmnt for sept 2013. Any one else taking it up? Any reviews from last years batch??
Original post by hirak
heyy i have been given place in Msc Innovation and Tech Mgmnt for sept 2013. Any one else taking it up? Any reviews from last years batch??

I will be doing the same course (ITM) in September. Looking forward.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending