The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

100%
Does it matter. REALLY.

No, btw.
Reply 3
Ha, stupid question. Everyone's just going to give when they lost it.

Are you 17 and haven't lost it yet? Seriously, that's fine. :biggrin: If my bf was a virgin, i would be glad i had such a sweet guy. :smile: If your a girl, then that's fine too.
Lose. Not loose.

And uhm I dunno.
Reply 5
50 tbh.
Probably around 18/19...not that it matters at all.
Phil2008
100%

i second this and raise him to 10 also 100 %
I think it depends where you live, whats the norm for when place may be shocking for another
Reply 9
Yeah, I, and a lot of my friends (who're 17), actually the majority are virgins, it's normal. I wouldn't really worry about it. And averages don't matter anyway, all that matters is that the person feels ready. :smile:
Reply 10
Working Class?
Middle Class?
%age of underage drinkers?
%age single parents?
%age families living off benefits?

So many variables that affect "it" in so many different areas that the average for one person would sound ridiculous to another living in other circumstances/areas.

%age of 17 year olds? Clueless lol, 10/15% for the whole of the UK?

But i'd be confident with saying 15/16 for average of the UK, you've got to remember the audience here on TSR are seemingly all educated carrying on to Higher and Further Education and so are going to be giving the 18/19/20 replies lol.
i wouldve said 17, but then you have to think of just how many ppl lie to make themselves less embarrassed, and considering the 105 year old virgin (who brings the average up), id say 21.
Reply 12
LozengeC
Yeah, I, and a lot of my friends (who're 17), actually the majority are virgins, it's normal. I wouldn't really worry about it. And averages don't matter anyway, all that matters is that the person feels ready. :smile:

Same most of my real friends are virgins tbh
Reply 13
I lost my anal virginity to a broom at age 8.
Reply 14
Really couldn't matter less to be honest. It's different for everyone - did you know Jimmy Carr didn't lose it till he was 26? I am facinated by this information - I know people who have lost it at 11 (horrible.), quite a few at 15/16, LOADS who are 18 and have yet to lose their pretty flower, and surprisingly quite a few who lost it when they were between 20-22. Sex is something (I assume) people are supposed to do for enjoyment if they fancy it, that's the reality. But for some reason they allow themselves to get pressured into feeling like they must or their a loser. What a load of balls. In my opinion it holds no significance beyond serving as a reminder of your experience.
I was one of the last of my friends to lose it, at 17 (nearly 18). Most of my friends were 14-15.
The average age for a British person to lose their virginity is 16 years and 10 months. Ergo, most 17 year olds are not virgins, but probably a great deal of them are. 18 year old virgins are far less common, given the amount of people that lose it in drunken house parties and the like at 17.
Reply 17
what is with you people?....why does it matter what age people lose it?
Dynasty

LMFAOOO
Reply 19
Dynasty

if you are not gay, why the hell you sticking things up your bum?

Latest

Trending

Trending