The Student Room Group

Big lips on men.

What does tsr think? Put off or turn on?

Scroll to see replies

My bf's lips are really full. I love it.

I'm not talking about Jayz lips, i'm talking about big lips compared to the average male.
Look at T.I.'s lips. (my sig)

Damnnnnnnnnnnn :coma:
Reply 4
So big lips equal homosexual. Conversely, small lips equal heterosexual.

Take a look at my profile picture, see if you can guess my sexuality based entirely on my lips.
Reply 5
I was always told "never to trust a guy with small lips". People on here are saything that big lips equals a definite homosexual. I'm guessing medium size lips are ideal then.
Reply 6
Skoji
So big lips equal homosexual. Conversely, small lips equal heterosexual.

Take a look at my profile picture, see if you can guess my sexuality based entirely on my lips.

no we base your homosexuality on your hair :biggrin:
Reply 7
Diaz89
no we base your homosexuality on your hair :biggrin:

My hair is awesome and if you disagree then you're wrong.
I like it
Reply 9
big lips=douche
Black guy with big lips helll yeh :wink:
White guy it can look like they're pouting? But more uncommon.
Anyway, generally a like with me :biggrin:
I personally don't think big lips suit white guys at all, big lips are common with black males.... but of course Jay-Z''s lips are exceptionally big.
Reply 12
Are my lips 'big'? Cos I am gay.
Haha is thread makes me laugh.

Zach Braff is pretty cute though
I never heard of big lips = homo but OK.
Reply 15
I don't see what effect big lips have on one's ability to give a decent blow job.

And OP, can you give an example? Obviously unnaturally big lips would be unattractive, so it depends how big we're talking. Can you post an example pic? Ignore Anon #2, he is the only one going on about homosexuality.
Jelkin
I don't see what effect big lips have on one's ability to give a decent blow job.

And OP, can you give an example? Obviously unnaturally big lips would be unattractive, so it depends how big we're talking. Can you post an example pic? Ignore Anon #2, he is the only one going on about homosexuality.

I like dick
Reply 17
The Boney King of Nowhere
I like dick

Thanks for sharing, it's great knowing that someone else shares the same sentiment as you. :p:

If big lips = better BJs, then I am content with mine. Even if they're not that big, I don't think.
Reply 18
Anonymous

You look like a blatent queer tbh. Nevermind the lips.

I gather that you're saying this based on my previous posts and not my physical appearance. You can't tell someone's sexual identity based on one unmoving picture they're in. That's just a silly idea.

I've got big lips. But that's because I'm black.

Quick Reply

Latest