The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Does anyone know where I can find AS Edexcel Chemistry past papers for the practical assessment par (Unit 3/6CH03)? Any help would be appreciated with rep :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by banana_man_1
actually i just found it....but i have a sneaky suspicion you need it for your mocks?
In which case, i suggest actually revising for it and not cheating yourself!:wink:

hey i did the jan 2010 for my mock yesterday. can you send me a link or a way to get teh june paper please? cant find it anywhere and my teacher told me to ask on here for it as hes a lazy sod...
has nobody managed to find the 08 stuff then?
Has anyone got the AQA A2 CHEM4 June 2010 paper and mark scheme?
Thanks in advance :smile:

EDIT: LOL @ the neg rep!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 45
Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?

Yeah I need it too
i have just done the unit 3t AS ISA for May 2010 but the aqa website doesnt work on my computer was just wondering if someone wouldnt mind uploading it for me please, would be really appreciated as my ISA is tomorrow! thanks :smile:
Reply 47
does anyone have this paper? with or without MS
Does anyone have the AQA Chemistry June 2010 module 4 and module 5 question papers and mark schemes? Any help would be appreciated.
Original post by sarahjennings
Does anyone have the AQA Chemistry June 2010 module 4 and module 5 question papers and mark schemes? Any help would be appreciated.

Anyone at all?
Hi,

if anyone has the AQA june 2010 unit 4 paper for chemistry it would be much appreciated!

thanks!!!
anyone??
Anyone at all?
bump
Reply 54
Hey, does anyone have the June 2010 paper for Physics Unit 1 please & chemistry 2? :smile:...
bump
bump again
Reply 57
Hello TSR members, I have a favour to ask of you.

May someone please show me where I can get my hands on the June 2010 AQA Past paper and Mark scheme. This is for the Chem 1 unit.

I have really tried my best to get this paper but my teachers said they do not have any spare that they can give me. I break up in a couple of days too so I have no chance of getting them now.

Can somebody please help me?

Thank you.
Original post by sarahjennings
bump again

Doesnt look like anyone has it lol!!!!!:smile:
Original post by superdude10
Doesnt look like anyone has it lol!!!!!:smile:

I think they do, they're just not giving it to people so they don't cheat on their mocks, i don't have mocks but i have a retake of the exam in jan so i would hardly be cheating.

Latest