The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by PrinceSarah
It's really close to the city, you're just behind Oxford Road there, which is the busiest bus road in the county.

I have already applied online for Briarfields and Cavendish but I don't know what happens in case MMU Accomodation office will not have a room to offer me. Do you know any other student Halls less expensive ? ( I 've heard about UNITE students rooms - are they good? ) Thx !
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 61
Anyone doing a Foundation in Art and Design? Btw, do you guys know if foundation students participate in freshers week? - I hope so!
Reply 62
I'm doing Business/Psychology Combined Honours :smile:
Reply 63
MSc International Creative Advertising :smile: I'm not from the UK, and I'm currently looking for a good hall to stay in, any suggestions?
Reply 64
Business Management Sandwich :smile:
Foundation biomedical science:smile:
Reply 66
Economics and Politics :smile:
BSc in Forensic Chemistry :smile:
Reply 68
BSc Biomedical science
Reply 69
Original post by danianna
MSc International Creative Advertising :smile: I'm not from the UK, and I'm currently looking for a good hall to stay in, any suggestions?

Briarfields ! :smile:
Reply 70
Original post by Nizza123
Business Management Sandwich :smile:

Im doing the same mate what halls you looking to stay in?
fashion design and technology
is anyone staying at daisy bank halls
Reply 73
LLB Law :biggrin:
Reply 74
LPC!
Reply 75
Original post by Mr_indi_
Im doing the same mate what halls you looking to stay in?

I have a slight dilemma since i live within 20 miles of MMU. However that being said my parents are moving away to Spain, which will effectively make me homeless if MMU don't provide me with accommodation.

I'm sure admin will understand. :cool:

1. Cambridge
2. Oxford
3.________
4.________

What about you bud?

That combo sounds amazing:smile:
Reply 77

Hey I'm not from the UK either which Campus are you going to be studying at??
hahaha why are you changing im doing accounting and finance......Kieran maguire is the best teacher ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 79
Original post by Nizza123
I have a slight dilemma since i live within 20 miles of MMU. However that being said my parents are moving away to Spain, which will effectively make me homeless if MMU don't provide me with accommodation.

I'm sure admin will understand. :cool:

1. Cambridge
2. Oxford
3.________
4.________

What about you bud?

Mate yeah i put cambridge then briarfields, defo put cambridge first its the party and most sociable hall we will have a proper good time their.