The Student Room Group
I believe you'll just get an email or text saying that your UCAS track has changed :smile: I don;t think they send you the actual result?! :smile:
Reply 2
littlehobbit
I believe you'll just get an email or text saying that your UCAS track has changed :smile: I don;t think they send you the actual result?! :smile:

if a course is in clearing by results does it mean that everyone who had it as their firm or insurance got accepted and they still had places or does it mean everyone who made the grade got in and they still had places
barrry007
if a course is in clearing by results does it mean that everyone who had it as their firm or insurance got accepted and they still had places or does it mean everyone who made the grade got in and they still had places

Not quite sure what you mean. If a course has gone into clearing, or has places in clearing, it is usually because those making it their firm did not get the grades needed, so were not able to take their place. Uni's don't usually offer less places than they have, I doubt it would be the latter. Everyone firming does get a place assuming they making the grades :smile: hope that answers your question?

Latest