The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Indian_Prince
lololol thats enough food to last you for a long long time :tongue: uh oh not the scewers!! :tongue: my pieces can fell the pain :frown: lololol poor me getting tortured by evil siri :frown:

Ha yup I can freeze you and defrost you when I need emergency food!! :tongue: my mum even does that with daal. :redface:

Okay you know what I ain't good at this evil thing. :redface: I feel bad. :redface:
Original post by dreamer9501
Ha yup I can freeze you and defrost you when I need emergency food!! :tongue: my mum even does that with daal. :redface:

Okay you know what I ain't good at this evil thing. :redface: I feel bad. :redface:

lololol frozen manesh.... Grill for 15 minutes, oven for 20 including defrosting time.... Hahahaha :tongue: oh thats pretty cool emergency food for when you're hungry :tongue:

well siri.... I did say siri and evil dont mix :tongue: plus how can you eat your own friend lololol :tongue:
Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri
sportsman :coma:

Hahaha, gotta love the mixed grill and naan combo bruv:cool: They do some pretty nice balti dishes too (lamb balti:coma:)
lololol frozen manesh.... Grill for 15 minutes, oven for 20 including defrosting time.... Hahahaha :tongue: oh thats pretty cool emergency food for when you're hungry :tongue:

well siri.... I did say siri and evil dont mix :tongue: plus how can you eat your own friend lololol :tongue:

I know. I don't like being evil.:frown: Makes me feel like a errm a demon. Can't remember the name but that demon who's ravan's sister. Not a nice lady. :redface: well providing it's tasty when cooked I'll eat anything. :tongue:
I know. I don't like being evil.:frown: Makes me feel like a errm a demon. Can't remember the name but that demon who's ravan's sister. Not a nice lady. :redface: well providing it's tasty when cooked I'll eat anything. :tongue:

:redface: lolol me either :tongue: mean mean lady :tongue: ugh siri would you eat one of those eggs that has a baby chicken inside still growing in the yolk boiled? :redface:
:redface: lolol me either :tongue: mean mean lady :tongue: ugh siri would you eat one of those eggs that has a baby chicken inside still growing in the yolk boiled? :redface:

Errrm no. One of the few things I would never eat. :tongue:
Errrm no. One of the few things I would never eat. :tongue:

oh ofcourse :tongue: i bet theres a tone of stuff you wouldnt eat:tongue:
Guys man whats happening to your cricket team? India are renowned for their test performances!
Original post by R£SP£CT
Guys man whats happening to your cricket team? India are renowned for their test performances!

erm...they're fasting?:ninjagirl:
Reply 2009
Original post by R£SP£CT

My mum put it good today; India will do well once and then forget about doing well for the next 20 years.
Original post by someperson
erm...they're fasting?:ninjagirl:

I highly doubt so :p: Even if they are fasting, getting outdone by a score of 700 is still quite something :lol:
Original post by R£SP£CT

Original post by R£SP£CT
I highly doubt so :p: Even if they are fasting, getting outdone by a score of 700 is still quite something :lol:

I see you in every soc m8. What exactly are you? :holmes:
Original post by R£SP£CT

they're just giving england a chance?:p:

it was funny when on tv the guy speaking said how the the indian team looked the happiest they had all day when the game stopped due to bad light:lol:
Original post by Crazy Paving

pakistani, but dreams of being indian:smile:

Understandable. :smug:
Understandable. :smug:

absolutely :cool:

brah we're all Indian at the end of the day. Not that I dream of being Indian anyway. :p:

I'm a P4K1. :cool:
Original post by R£SP£CT
brah we're all Indian at the end of the day. Not that I dream of being Indian anyway. :p:

:eek:pakis never admit that! yeah:rolleyes:
Original post by R£SP£CT

Original post by R£SP£CT
I'm a P4K1. :cool:

R£SP£CT bro :shades: :gangster:

:puke: