The Student Room Group

What did everyone in sixth form do this half term?

Hi Im new to TSR :smile:
During this half term i basically did work experince in a pharmacy (as i would like to do medicine at uni)
however, i didnt study or revise or anything like that...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Procrastinate LIKE A BOSS.
Reply 2
Revised, procrastinated, masturbated
Reply 3
Skyrim! Fus ro dah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by amber109
Hi Im new to TSR :smile:
During this half term i basically did work experince in a pharmacy (as i would like to do medicine at uni)
however, i didnt study or revise or anything like that...

I've just been at home, or out and did a little work which is due in tmrw...i think!
Nothing amazing, just been lazy and seriously CANNOT be bothered going tmrw
:frown:
Back to the hard A2 work :/
It was sort of a chilling half term because the last one (christmas holidays) was hectic with the amount of revision for exams and stuff but this was pretty much rrelaxed as we just started new topics for May/June exams! :eek:
So not much to revise for.....:smile:
**** all
Reply 6
procrastinated.
contemplated filing all the papers which currently reside in my textbooks into folders.
sewed a skirt.
knitted a scarf.

ohh, and ate a horrendous amount of boredom food.
Reply 7
Too many parties, too little coursework/sleep. Procrastination all the way! :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by tehforum
Procrastinate LIKE A BOSS.

hahaha tell me about, i do that all the time
Reply 9
Sleep.
Reply 10
probably not as much as I should of done
I did homework and a bit of bio revision but that's about it!
Reply 11
Original post by Miss Sweet
I've just been at home, or out and did a little work which is due in tmrw...i think!
Nothing amazing, just been lazy and seriously CANNOT be bothered going tmrw
:frown:
Back to the hard A2 work :/
It was sort of a chilling half term because the last one (christmas holidays) was hectic with the amount of revision for exams and stuff but this was pretty much rrelaxed as we just started new topics for May/June exams! :eek:
So not much to revise for.....:smile:

yh same relaxed all the way lol
Reply 12
I went to this Go Ape outdoor park thingy with a group of friends, was class, went thru a really long and high zip line! so much fun, def reccomend it to anyone who's the outdoor-sy/adventurous type :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 13
Extreme Ironing.
Extreme Baking.
Extreme Sleeping.

It was Extreme.
Reply 14
Was skiing in Sauze D'Oulx in Italy for the week, it was amazing skiing :biggrin:
Did as much as a hooker could do on a street corner in broad daylight - absoloutely nothin' (say it again y'all)
Reply 16
Revised, planned and made notes for a 5000 word essay for my EPQ.

But just to act like I'm some cool guy I shall say I did nothing and slept throughout my holidays.
(edited 12 years ago)
Sleep
procrastinate.
EAT.
Reply 18
Looking back, I now realise I've done nothing of consequence or purpose. My grandparents came to visit for a few days though which was nice.

I also reached Level 50 on Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer, Level 20 on Revelations Multiplayer and got extremely frustrated playing WipEout HD + Fury. :tongue:

I know what I didn't do though - a single piece of work. FML. :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Go to sleep at 5am

Wake up at 3pm

Rinse and Repeat.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest