The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Huddersfield Uni Anyone???

Just wondering if anyone has applied to study Accounting and Finance at Huddersfield University starting 2012???

Or any other course at Huddersfield?

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Scroll to see replies

What accommodation are you looking at?
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Storthes Hall Park maybe :smile:
Reply 3
Im going in 2012, starting Architecture.
Reply 4
What accomodation are you considering? :smile:
Reply 5
I'm doing interior design in september and i've applied for storthes hall :smile:
Reply 6
I'll be studying Sports Promotion & Marketing in September and I have just sent my deposit off for Storthes :smile:
i am doing childhood studies but i am living at home as i only live a 10 mintue bus ride away
Reply 8
Im staying at home for year 1, then planning to move into to Aspley in Year 2, im about 30 mins bus away.
Reply 9
Fashion communication and promotion anyone?? x
Reply 10
Im a Drama student already :biggrin:
Reply 11
i've applied for the same course as you, Jessica297! :smile:
Reply 12
Really omgg haha. are you staying at storthes??
Reply 13
im going to be yeah :smile: just gonna have one last look at shu and then firm hudd and book a room. :biggrin: my mums rate panicking thinking im gonna end up stabbed. So much faith in me
Reply 14
Haha, yeah my mams the same. She's worried cause I dont know how to wash clothes, she doesn't think ill survive. I cant wait though, it will be sooo good. Omg we should live together :')
Reply 15
we should! :smile: we'd manage! i cant iron, or cook though :smile:
Reply 16
I can cook! Haha but i cant iron either :/. Do you have facebook?
i'm in my final year! first year at storthes is the best place to live! going to miss the town when i leave
Reply 18
i dont use facebook too often jessica :/ i have twitter though! :smile:

philippar, how long did it take you to get your bearings etc? im worried i'll get lost for the first 6 months
Reply 19
I cant find you on twitter, do you want to follow me? Im JessicaNichols2 :smile:

And im sure ill get lost too, but ive been to huddersfield before and found it quite easy to get around so we should be ok :').

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending