The Student Room Group

Edexcel Maths Linear March 2012 Higher Paper, Grade Boundaries?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Yeah, I understand that. I just find it hard to believe that it was so hard, 158/200 was all that was needed for an A*. I worked hard to get myself inleast 180/200 marks, but it turns out it wasn't necessary, it's just a kick in the teeth
i know, well better safe than sorry but anyway i'm glad i got like 170 and thought i missed it, evidently not :smile:
Original post by 1337
Yeah, I understand that. I just find it hard to believe that it was so hard, 158/200 was all that was needed for an A*. I worked hard to get myself inleast 180/200 marks, but it turns out it wasn't necessary, it's just a kick in the teeth

But surely, isn't it better to know almost for sure that you have your A*, rather than having to rely on those last few marks to make sure that you reach the boundary?
I mean, I did so much revision and I'm hoping that I got an A* - but if I was over the boundary that wouldn't bother me as long as I got the mark :colone:

Good luck for your results :smile:
Reply 23
Yeah, you're right. I'm happy about it, it's good I got above the boundary, oh and good luck on your results too :smile:
thank you very much everyone, I get my result tomorrow morning, soooooooo scared, need this A
Reply 25
What do you need for an A?
126 i think, so yeah that's 63 on each paper which i don't think i've got
has anyone got their results yet?
Reply 28
apparently some people have got them today :s
Reply 29
Teachers got our results today, and for the people who are 5 marks away from C it will be send back for remark.
Original post by 1337

lolz....same here:tongue:
Reply 31
i am age 14, got my result an A i was one mark off an A* so gutted by that information. First exam I've ever taken so should be pleased but really wanted that top grade.
i'm 14 just got an a*,, buzzing :biggrin:
Reply 33
Got an A*!!
:biggrin: did anyone find out their total marks?
Original post by YNWA
Got an A*!!

Nah, i Just found out my grade, well done mate :biggrin::biggrin:
Am so happy :biggrin:
In Year 9, Year 10 and in November I got an A. Finally got the A* I needed, to never have to do maths again ;D

In an amazing mood right now!
Original post by YNWA
Got an A*!!

Same! And nope, get my total marks tomorrow I think when I have Maths. Did you get yours?
Reply 37
Got the C I so desperately needed!
Reply 38
SO happy with my result!!!!!!!

in year 10 i got a U! (but i didnt count because we changed papers phew!) , in my mock exam i got a D, and in the march exam i got a B!!!!! i've improved so much. i thought i would only get a C!

im over the moon! hahaha :biggrin:
Original post by itrymybest
SO happy with my result!!!!!!!

in year 10 i got a U! (but i didnt count because we changed papers phew!) , in my mock exam i got a D, and in the march exam i got a B!!!!! i've improved so much. i thought i would only get a C!

im over the moon! hahaha :biggrin:

Well done on that amazing improvement :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending