The Student Room Group

What exam are you worrying about most?

Scroll to see replies

Well, I was quite worried about my contract exam yesterday, so now I'm most worried about my jurisprudence exam later today.

I've got consumer on Friday, though I think that should be fine.
Reply 61
Further Maths; I simply don't know enough of Mechanics :frown:
Reply 62
Lol, M2, Fp2 and Fp3.
**** M2. D:
FP1, M2, D1 and BIOL2 (because I have started NO revision for biology yet) :s-smilie:
Reply 64
cie as Mathematics component 21! Component 11 was so hard :frown:
chem2
Reply 66
C2 - haven't started working on it and it's not far away.
Reply 67
Edexcel - Econ3, Econ4, C3 and C4. The grade boundaries are so high for C3 and C4 :redface: :redface:
Reply 68
English Literature. I'm probably going to give up now, so by the time of the exam next week they're gonna ask me why all of the female characters in The Great Gatsby are bitches and I'm going to answer 'IDK. IT'S PROBABLY CAUSE FITZ'S WIFE WAS BEING BONED BY SOME OTHER GUY.' Then I'll have a facepalm moment about it in August, and retake it next January.

Fml.
Reply 69
Original post by Arieisit
cie as Mathematics component 21! Component 11 was so hard :frown:

I think it was OK, except for a few small stuff I forgot about (like the cos formula for triangles) Are you taking only AS Level, since Paper 21 is not for the full A Level?
Edexcel Physics Unit 3B and 6B. I don't have any idea what will come out, it's so unpredictable :frown:
And FP2/FP3 too, still can breath normally as it still a month to go. Sigh...
Reply 71
aqa his1l
FP3, because ARGH. Also, physics.

I've got a lot to live up to with my self-taught modules, and I'm not doing brilliantly in this one. And physics because I like to understand exactly why things work, but according to my teacher 'that's undergrad/postgrad level, I can't teach you that'. Grr.

Much happier about C1 and C4. FP2 should be ok once I've learnt all of the topics :s-smilie: M2's a resit, so as long as I remember what I'm doing (and I don't panic) it should go well.
Reply 73
CHEM5 I need an A in chemistry to get into university.
Judging by the C in CHEM4 that's just not going to happen! :frown:
C4. Oh my God, C4. (OCR MEI)
Reply 75
Edexcel Chemistry unit 2.

"Reactions of the halides" just won't stick!
Reply 76
Original post by fimblesocks
Politics EDEXCEL AS Unit 2. The content is not hard but I find it so boring revision is like hitting my head against a brick wall and nothing goes in.

Agreed! Definitely going to be my worst exam.
Reply 77
History, because I havent started revising yet. Its on TUESDAY THE 15TH!!!
Reply 78
The practical in physics and chemistry AS level retakes...

Why? Because I got a U last time and it dragged my overall mark down to 85!
CIE american history 1900-1970
So much content to remember that i havent even started writing practice essays :frown:. The exam is on the 24th of May

Quick Reply