The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Law and accommodation at Uclan

Hello, unsure if there's already a post for this, however I'm looking to study law at Uclan and wondered what accommodation was closest/ most recommended. I'm not bothered about cost but would like en suite and to be self-catered.
Any ideas?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1
Unfortunately, with UCLan's own accommodation (i.e. using uclans system) you only choose ensuite/standard with no choice of specific halls. I know Law is in Harris building, however i've seen a few Law lectures using different buildings, and all halls are very close to/on campus (10-15 minute walk across campus maximum).

Hopefully someone can recommend the best private halls, since I haven't stayed in any of them. I was in IQ Kopa in my first year though and I'd recommend that over the university owned halls (i.e, roeburn, eden etc)
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Moor lane is good place for all the buildings is easy to get everywhere I am doing law and I found it the best well priced private halls some of the others are really good like lawson and Brunel worth having a look at :smile: if you want to know anything about the course let me know :smile:
Reply 3
Ok thanks guys that's really helpful! I'm looking into various options but plan on it being my insurance as I know I can achieve the grades so I know I have something to fall back upon!x

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending