The Student Room Group

Where's your favourite hoodie from?

Scroll to see replies

:tongue:
Original post by SweatyGoldfish
Does anyone know where I can just buy a plain Zip Up hoodie online?
I would go to the shops, but I have no money at the moment.

Uniqlo make nice, fairly cheap ones which last forever - I've had mine for a year and a half and I abuse it loads, and it still looks nearly new.
Reply 61
American Apparel.
Original post by ruby321
Need a hoodie for uni but don't know where to get one from! Should I go for Hollister or from somewhere like topshop or H&M?

Got mine from uniqlo. Cotton, good quality and thin so can layer clothes. Can be worn with jeans or even trousers (hoody is that good). Don't sell that specific one anymore though. got 6 of em!
Reply 63
I don't like the brand, but I got an A&F one really cheap in the States and it is the best I've ever had..so sooooft
Original post by RibenaRockstar
Uniqlo make nice, fairly cheap ones which last forever - I've had mine for a year and a half and I abuse it loads, and it still looks nearly new.

how ? they always fade in colour the first time i wash them, same with my friends too
A red hoodie from the shop Only and it says Only and my adidas pink hoodie.
Joules.
Original post by kerily
Wear two at once :wink: I was volunteering at a festival this summer, and we'd sometimes get a 10pm-1am shift, for which I wore at least two hoodies and two t-shirts, plus two pairs of trousers, in order not to freeze. That was August. Please take more than one hoodie, no matter how warm it is :tongue:

thanks a lot, yeah waking up in the morning at like 6.00 is something is wish no one to endure, when the tent is icicled! :eek:
Original post by TheEssence
how ? they always fade in colour the first time i wash them, same with my friends too

I don't know, but mine's still a nice emerald green, so I'm not bothered =)
Reply 69
Original post by SHABANA
My fave one is from Republic, their own brand Soul Cal Deluxe. Super comfy and great fit. Their normal Soul Cal ones are okay too, but the Deluxe range is nicer imo. I also have a knitted one from there by Crafted which is lovely and warm and great to layer. They have sales every winter where they usually have stuff from £30 or more reduced to £10-£15 and it isn't the crap stuff neither, most of the time it's stuff I'd seen but couldn't justify paying the full price for.

I went into republic yday and had a look at Soul Cal (had never heard of it!) Got a hoodie thats like maroon and is shirling lined inside (if you know what I mean?) it was only £35 too!! :smile:
Reply 70
Original post by ruby321

Original post by ruby321
I went into republic yday and had a look at Soul Cal (had never heard of it!) Got a hoodie thats like maroon and is shirling lined inside (if you know what I mean?) it was only £35 too!! :smile:

Yeah I know what you mean with the shearling, I have my eye on one at Zara which is Navy and cable knitted and has a fairisle pattern at the top - the hood is shearling inside so comfy and warm for winter!

Thanks I shall check them out:smile:
My favourite hoodie is actually a men's american apparel one which my ex boyfriend left at my house about 4 years ago...It's only a really thin one, plain black, but I find myself wearing it all the time. I don't mention that it's his to anyone though, I don't want to look weird like I'm still wearing his stuff, but I just love it so much.
Reply 73
My favourite is the one I got when I left 6th form.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending