The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1820
Original post by elchilds
I have got the UCAS track app for my iPhone. Saves ally of time logging in all of the time!!!

Sad I know! Xx

hahaha...i thought i was the only geek who had it :biggrin:
Original post by rachel3
hahaha...i thought i was the only geek who had it :biggrin:

Haha, me too :smile:
Reply 1822
Original post by starsteph1993
Yea iv got an interview/fitness test on the 28th..

I am so scaredd! Do you think your ready for the fitness test?
Reply 1823
I have an invitation to a selection day on the 29th of Feb for SHU, any one else get a letter?

Just wondering peoples thoughts of the selection day process? I am a tad concerned about this 'Ambulance Den' thing, surely it just an interview?!
Original post by HelenaJ
I am so scaredd! Do you think your ready for the fitness test?

Me too! They give you alot of information about it though dont they. Do you know if its a group interview or a single one?

And no not really :frown:
Original post by ChannyBee

Original post by ChannyBee
Anybody heard anything from Bournemouth?? I'm sure only one person has mentioned applying there.

I had an interview in January too but have heard nothing back either! Don't think my reference has heard anything either. Wish they'd hurry up! :smile:
Reply 1826
I have an interview at Sheffield can't wait got some awesome ideas for the interview. Good luck everyone
Just had unsuccessful from edge hill and an interview date for JMU, 7th march!! Nervous!!!
Reply 1828
Hey, I'm kinda new to this. I have an interview at Hertfordshire on the 29th for both courses, and then another on the 7th of March at St George. Does anybody know if there will be a fitness test at either of those? I've read over everything they've sent me but I just want to make sure. Thanks!
Reply 1829
"Something has changed on your UCAS application; please log in to UCAS Track to view the changes."

I'm on my phone and got this email earlier. I can't log into track on my phone... The suspense is killing me!!
Reply 1830
Original post by Alex27
"Something has changed on your UCAS application; please log in to UCAS Track to view the changes."

I'm on my phone and got this email earlier. I can't log into track on my phone... The suspense is killing me!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAT!!! Get to a computer!
Reply 1831
Hiya everyone - having a bit of a down moment and wondering why I'm bothering?!

Just been made unsuccessful from UWE - absolutely gutte as I thought the interview went really well. DEVO'D

X
Reply 1832

Just been made unsuccessful from UWE - absolutely gutte as I thought the interview went really well. DEVO'D

X

I felt the same last year after getting 5 unsuccessful. But just remember why you applied in the first place, that's why you're bothering. If at first you don't succeed try and try again! There's always next year :smile:

Where else have you applied/been interviewed?

I've had an email saying my tracks been updated, haven't been able to check yet as I'm on my phone but it doesn't sound hopeful seeing as I've applied and been interviewed at UWE. Fingers crossed though!
Reply 1833
Original post by Alex27
I felt the same last year after getting 5 unsuccessful. But just remember why you applied in the first place, that's why you're bothering. If at first you don't succeed try and try again! There's always next year :smile:

Where else have you applied/been interviewed?

I've had an email saying my tracks been updated, haven't been able to check yet as I'm on my phone but it doesn't sound hopeful seeing as I've applied and been interviewed at UWE. Fingers crossed though!

You can go on UWE Welcome to track your progress of ur application.

I'm literally gutted though, cause it went so well.

Ive applied for UWE Staff LJMU Worcs and COv, had interviews at them all.

I know what your saying I just need to try an be positive, it's so hard though, it's my second year of applying as it is, I'm starting to loose faith. I know I'm just having a weak moment.

Where have you applied for?! And interviews etc?
:smile: xxx
Reply 1834
You can go on UWE Welcome to track your progress of ur application.

I'm literally gutted though, cause it went so well.

Ive applied for UWE Staff LJMU Worcs and COv, had interviews at them all.

I know what your saying I just need to try an be positive, it's so hard though, it's my second year of applying as it is, I'm starting to loose faith. I know I'm just having a weak moment.

Where have you applied for?! And interviews etc?
:smile: xxx

Won't let me log in on UWE welcome either!
I'm just gunna have to wait until I get home to have a look :/

I've applied to UWE, Northampton, Oxford Brookes, Staffs, Bournemouth and Swansea and had interviews at them all too.
Have you heard anything back from staffs yet?
Reply 1835
Original post by Alex27
Won't let me log in on UWE welcome either!
I'm just gunna have to wait until I get home to have a look :/

I've applied to UWE, Northampton, Oxford Brookes, Staffs, Bournemouth and Swansea and had interviews at them all too.
Have you heard anything back from staffs yet?

Oh let me know about UWE - fingers crossed for you!

Yes I got rejected from Staffs - apparently it wasn't the content it wa that I had to be prompted?! Which they didn't do?! So god knows?

Cx
Reply 1836
Ive got an interview for next wednesday for LJMU does anyone else? and what kind of questions do you reckon will be asked? so scared

X

I know how you feel, this is my third year applying after being rejected by 5 uni's last year. It's really disheartening. But once it gets to sept that feeling passes and you get excited about applying again. I've lived by the moto 'if you want something bad enough you will work hard enough to get it' and if that means waiting and reapplying every year then so be it. Eventually you will be on first name terms with uni interviewers and hopefully be remembered for your persistence.
I have applied to uwe as well & it's the last year I can apply because they ask that you have academic experience within three years & mines up this year :frown:

Good luck to you tho & don't give up!!!
Reply 1838
Original post by laurajones24
I've applied to Portsmouth and have interview in march- far as I know there's no fitness test.

ahhha ok its just that all of the other uni's say u have to do a fitness test and thats why u was wondering, whag the uni its self like ??
Original post by Discogod
sorry about Sheffield. How did you find out? UCAS?

Hiya, Yeah just got a UCAS update from them. x

Latest