The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7520
Original post by Politricks
Mathematics?! You're very brave..very brave.

I just enjoy anything related to Biology mainly, more specifically, the human physiology and so on..
Pharmacy because the working hours and pay are okay

But cant you become a Pharmacist without the degree? Because you have to sit through certain exams for it?
Original post by Khodu
But cant you become a Pharmacist without the degree? Because you have to sit through certain exams for it?

You have to do an Mpharm first, after 4 years of Mpharm at University you do a pre-registration year in a hospital or community Pharmacy, then after the exam at the end of the pre-reg year, you become a pharmacist.
I think you're confusing pharmacists with dispensers in a Pharmacy, they don't need a degree, but to become a pharmacist you need a degree, then you can work in the hospital, community pharmacy, industry or lead a career in Academia.

How hard are you finding maths? What topics are you doing at the moment?
Reply 7522
You have to do an Mpharm first, after 4 years of Mpharm at University you do a pre-registration year in a hospital or community Pharmacy, then after the exam at the end of the pre-reg year, you become a pharmacist.
I think you're confusing pharmacists with dispensers in a Pharmacy, they don't need a degree, but to become a pharmacist you need a degree, then you can work in the hospital, community pharmacy, industry or lead a career in Academia.

How hard are you finding maths? What topics are you doing at the moment?

Oh thanks for clearing that up, I know someone who's a dispenser.

Maths, gee Second year getting tough, this semester especially but all I can do is work hard and make du'a. I'm studying 2 full on Algebra modules, one with a lot of pure maths and the fourth is a computing based exam. So a variety, except I don't do any stats, left it after first year. But I am finding it tough, but I really am enjoying it. :emo:
Original post by Khodu
Oh thanks for clearing that up, I know someone who's a dispenser.

Maths, gee Second year getting tough, this semester especially but all I can do is work hard and make du'a. I'm studying 2 full on Algebra modules, one with a lot of pure maths and the fourth is a computing based exam. So a variety, except I don't do any stats, left it after first year. But I am finding it tough, but I really am enjoying it. :emo:

Good luck getting the mark you want, maths must probably be one of the hardest courses after Physics, which university do you study maths at? Oh, and how many hours a day do you study outside of contact time?
Reply 7524
kitha hoi se?
Original post by JayEm
:surprise:

aha you!
I saw some of your posts when I clicked a few hundred pages back to like 2007 lol.
Original post by mel0n
kitha hoi se?

Oneek kichu hoisenah, University golpo khortesi :tongue:
Original post by LittleShootingStar*
Uhhhhh.. i don't think being dirty minded suits you :frown:

What are you talking about dong wrong and waiting etc..?

Lol :P I can't cook tikka, maybe if i follow a recipe though. And learn yourself and make it for your mum then! Im sure she does loads for you guys.

I'm not thinking dirty tho, you are :eek: :frown:

i was saying how when someone does wrong to you, they don't bother to say sorry or anything and you get left waiting for them....

-_- so, as my mum said,notmy job :tongue: so cook me some curry :colone:
Original post by LittleShootingStar*
How do you know they wear low cut tops? Hmmmmm? :wink:

And happy belated birthday! :biggrin:

It was a documentary on BBC and the presenter who I actually know from schoool, in the show went shopping for a wedding....she found loads of them. Obviously, the wedding wasn't filmed or anything.

Thank you:colondollar:
Reply 7529
Good luck getting the mark you want, maths must probably be one of the hardest courses after Physics, which university do you study maths at? Oh, and how many hours a day do you study outside of contact time?

lol, I go QM, it's cool. Not as many Bengalis as you'd think!

I have no clue, I probably do on a good week 10-12 hours outside lectures. But my brain is a tad slower than the usual folk.
Reply 7530
oh my...............:zomg:

my friend just sent me this:

Reply 7531
Original post by Khodu
oh my...............:zomg:

my friend just sent me this:

Falak :coma:
Reply 7532
Original post by HumiT
Falak :coma:

Zomg... he's mine(!)
Original post by Khodu
lol, I go QM, it's cool. Not as many Bengalis as you'd think!

I have no clue, I probably do on a good week 10-12 hours outside lectures. But my brain is a tad slower than the usual folk.

ooh nice, my maths teacher also went to Queen Mary :tongue:, Iqbal007 also goes there too, Iqbal does some course related to computer science or software design, I forgot what it's called. Iqbal won't be too hard to spot at QM, he's the guy holding a marriage sack in one hand and a marriage contract in the other :biggrin:

Don't worry, just the fact that you're a maths student automatically makes your brain better than the usual folk :smile:

Original post by Iqbal007
x

You might know or have seen Khodu without actually realising, Khodu also goes to QM, what course do you do again?
ooh nice, my maths teacher also went to Queen Mary :tongue:, Iqbal007 also goes there too, Iqbal does some course related to computer science or software design, I forgot what it's called. Iqbal won't be too hard to spot at QM, he's the guy holding a marriage sack in one hand and a marriage contract in the other :biggrin:

Don't worry, just the fact that you're a maths student automatically makes your brain better than the usual folk :smile:

You might know or have seen Khodu without actually realising, Khodu also goes to QM, what course do you do again?

Yeah I know, was talking to her on our forum just know....Computer Engineering
Reply 7535
Original post by Khodu
lol khe?! Not you again Mr Roboto?! :tongue:

naaaaaaaaaaa :colone:
Reply 7536
Original post by Khodu
Zomg... he's mine(!)

Nooo he's mine :fuhrer:
Reply 7537
Original post by HumiT
Nooo he's mine :fuhrer:

:gfight:
Reply 7538

lol
Reply 7539
Original post by zerm
naaaaaaaaaaa :colone:

:bhangra:

Latest