Greatest player to ever walk this planet

Reply 61
Original post by rockrunride
x

Original post by Abiraleft
x

Original post by Mess.
x

Just out of curiosity, who deals with reported posts?

edit: Just saw the new update feature :rofl: :rofl: Abi you legend :rofl2:. Just went threw all the posts I've reported in my TSR history, mods are actually pretty cool :colonhash:
(edited 11 years ago)
Subscribing to say you're all **** and I hope you get relegated next year. Oh and terrible thread.

Only joking.

I

Arsenal.

How dare you taint the glory and beauty of this thread by posting a picture of that ape. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Reply 63
New thread :h: :arsenal: :love:
Reply 64
hi, i'm an arsenal fan too, my fav player is eboue and i like saying **** about spurs
subbing
Original post by In2deep

edit: Just saw the new update feature :rofl: :rofl: Abi you legend :rofl2:. Just went threw all the posts I've reported in my TSR history, mods are actually pretty cool :colonhash:

Abira and Mastermind`. Mess and I are Fashion and Travel mods respectively with a disproportionate interest in football compared to our own fields of moderation.

True for me, at least.
Reply 67
OP is <3

Subbed etc etc

COYG. :arsenal:
Abira and Mastermind`. Mess and I are Fashion and Travel mods respectively with a disproportionate interest in football compared to our own fields of moderation.

True for me, at least.

Says it at the bottom of the forum who the mods are, but still I2D has difficulties and just sees the purple lettering and assumes every single mod does sports.

Bless.
Reply 69
Yaahh congrats in2deep

CMON YOU GUNNERS
Reply 70
Only three games to go and we'll probably start looking back on this season, I remember the wins that stayed in my mind from the last campaign were the wins over Barca and Chelsea, great great games. Don't really remember any particular bad ones but I'm sure my brain is just selectively blocking out the pain.

What about "of all time"? What is your most memorable Arsenal game of all time, good and bad?

Mine are pretty simple, the 6-1 loss to United in February of 2001, I was a little kid but boy was it painful to go to school on Monday, my best friend was an Arsenal fan but he decided to switch to Leeds from then on. I've never spoken to him since.

Another memorable one was the 2-3 loss to Leeds in May 2003, we needed to win to have any chance of winning the title with 3 games to go, to make matters worse, I couldn't go to the match, I went to visit family in Manchester, it was hell being the only Arsenal fan in the whole city :colonhash:

This season has served up one very specific bad game, but for me, it compares nothing to those two, in fact, every Arsenal was expecting a thrashing with the team we put out but it was still...painful to watch..:colonhash:

Abira and Mastermind`. Mess and I are Fashion
and Travel mods respectively with a disproportionate interest in football compared to our own fields of moderation.

True for me, at least.

Really? I thought all for of you were footy mods. :yy:
Original post by In2deep

Really? I thought all for of you were footy mods. :yy:

Couldn't have mods that actually know about the subject they mod. :mmm:
Reply 72
the loss of the invincibles run was so painful. i literally cried and was quiet for about 6 hours after for the end of that match. everything changed after that match.

you expected arsenal to bounce straight back after that season and then they didn't. and you hoped they'd bounce back every season and they didn't and it's taken like, 7 years for people to get a healthy dose of reality and we won't ever return to those days again. ****ing rooney
Reply 73
Original post by Kevmeister
Couldn't have mods that actually know about the subject they mod. :mmm:

Implying that Abira and MM` don't :naughty:
Reply 74
Original post by In2deep

Is that feature for subscribers only?
Original post by zxh800
Is that feature for subscribers only?

No. Go to community tab at the top and click reports. :smile:
Reply 76
Original post by In2deep

:top2: It's not a new feature, though, it's been there for ages. :p:
Reply 77
No. Go to community tab at the top and click reports. :smile:

:eek: :eek: :eek: Wow, I sound like a whiny little bitch in my reports.
Original post by Abiraleft
:top2: It's not a new feature, though, it's been there for ages. :p:

He's a tad slow, you have to take this into account.

He doesn't even own a mobile, ffs.

Bless.

Original post by zxh800
:eek: :eek: :eek: Wow, I sound like a whiny little bitch in my reports.

Hahahahaha. :biggrin:
Reply 79
He's a tad slow, you have to take this into account.

He doesn't even own a mobile, ffs.

Bless.

What?! :rofl:

Latest