The Student Room Group

How many bi/lesbian girls are on here?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ilovetosleep
aha, yep! sure i'll see you there! (not that i'll know who you are xP)

Haha, well there are a lot of people there!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Freyabasey
Haha, well there are a lot of people there!

absolutely tons! i loved it when i saw friends there last time that i didn't realise were bi/gay and then we just kinda freaked out and flailed together x'DD
I actually spotted some people I knew there which was pretty lucky! Me and friends had a group of like 15 gay guys and girls (I know a ridiculous amount of gay people) :L

Reply 143
Lesbian here 😃

Reply 144
I'd imagine a lot, I'm Bi
Original post by grape:)
:party: :P

You didn't state whether you're gay or bi, so which is it? If you're going to reply in this thread, please state which you are.
Reply 146
Original post by Really_Gonna_Rock_
You didn't state whether you're gay or bi, so which is it? If you're going to reply in this thread, please state which you are.

Bi. If you're going to post in this thread I'd suggest you're not such a moody cow.
Bi. If you're going to post in this thread I'd suggest you're not such a moody cow.

Jesus Christ, I was only commenting on your reply! No need to insult me by calling me a 'moody cow'! I just didn't get why you would reply but not state your orientation???

Anyway while we're on the subject, as you're bi, which do your prefer overall, men or women?
Reply 148
Original post by Really_Gonna_Rock_
Jesus Christ, I was only commenting on your reply! No need to insult me by calling me a 'moody cow'! I just didn't get why you would reply but not state your orientation???

Anyway while we're on the subject, as you're bi, which do your prefer overall, men or women?

Look, surely the point of this thread is everyone having something in common, not you having to determine everyone's sexuality. Might it occur to you that some people might not want to explain it. So don't even start making out that people are obliged to share just because they're posted in this thread. I don't care whether there was a need to insult you, I did it because I felt like it based on the tone of your reply to me.

I'm not going to engage in any further discussion with you, since I only talk to people that don't begin conversations in such a rude manner.
Look, surely the point of this thread is everyone having something in common, not you having to determine everyone's sexuality. Might it occur to you that some people might not want to explain it. So don't even start making out that people are obliged to share just because they're posted in this thread. I don't care whether there was a need to insult you, I did it because I felt like it based on the tone of your reply to me.

I'm not going to engage in any further discussion with you, since I only talk to people that don't begin conversations in such a rude manner.

To be fair, the title of the thread is "how many bi/lesbian girls are on here?"
This would imply that by giving replying to the thread, you are going to mention whether or not you're bi/lesbian.
As you just posted some sort of mexican wave, it didn't really give any substance to the thread.

As for being rude, there is no need for it.
Original post by Anonymous
To be fair, the title of the thread is "how many bi/lesbian girls are on here?"
This would imply that by giving replying to the thread, you are going to mention whether or not you're bi/lesbian.
As you just posted some sort of mexican wave, it didn't really give any substance to the thread.

As for being rude, there is no need for it.

P.s i didn't actually mean to appear as anon in the previous one... but oh well.
Reply 151
Are there many girls from/Living in London?
Original post by ShezzAhh
Are there many girls from/Living in London?

Hey I'm bi, I live/from London :smile:
Hey Urm.. This is gonna sound strange but I'm kinda confused and idk what to do about it :frown:
:hello:
I should imagine quite a few
I'm Bi myself
Hey Urm.. This is gonna sound strange but I'm kinda confused and idk what to do about it :frown:

Why are you confused? :hugs:
Original post by ViceVersa
Why are you confused? :hugs:

Well I've always liked guys but sometimes I find myself checking other girls out and idk what to do
Well I've always liked guys but sometimes I find myself checking other girls out and idk what to do

It doesn't mean you're bisexual at all, but you may be bicurious. Either way there's nothing wrong with it. :smile:
Lesbian. :smile:
From America.
Starting uni in Wales this fall.
Reply 159
Original post by Tattooed_Rogue
Hey I'm bi, I live/from London :smile:

Ohh cool, which part of London are you from? I'm moving to Wembley in sept for uni :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest