The Student Room Group

Adult Wacky Warehouse?

[I wasn't sure where to post this, so hopefully general discussion is ok...:smile: ]

Basically, a group of us from my sixth form wanted to book a wacky warehouse place for an end of Year 13 celebration type thing (yes, we're lame.. but it sounds fun :p: ), and I've looked on the internet for one, but haven't had much luck.

So, I wondered if anyone's been to one that hires it out for people 18+?
Anywhere in the West Midlands/near Birmingham is best really..

I did find one called 'Go Kidz Go' in Wolverhampton which is £6 per person, so long as there's at least 25 people (which is fine), and that's for evening adult parties...but I'm not sure how good it is 'cos the pictures on their website are pretty crap :frown:

Any advice etc is much appreciated :smile:

Scroll to see replies

You mean orgies right? Is this speaking in code?
Reply 2
The Lyceum
You mean orgies right? Is this speaking in code?

Haha, no.. but searching on google did come up with some interesting results :p:
minionlindz
Haha, no.. but searching on google did come up with some interesting results :p:

I knew it would! I love teh internets. :wink:
Reply 4
The Lyceum
I knew it would! I love teh internets. :wink:

It was actually worse when my friend tried "Adult play room" - that idea was doomed from the start.

But anyway, I'm guessing you have nothing more constructive to add? :p:

Someone help!
oh that sounds like such a fabulous idea !
Reply 6
Well, there's one called "Go Bannanas" (website here), which advertises adult parties (that does sound sordid!). Alas, it's really not very close Birmingham, being in Colchester and all...
Reply 7
I've always thought it would be an amazing idea to have a play park for adults! I hate how you can't go to play places after you're like 10, and how you get funny looks if you go to a playground without a little kid in tow :frown:
minionlindz
It was actually worse when my friend tried "Adult play room" - that idea was doomed from the start.

But anyway, I'm guessing you have nothing more constructive to add? :p:

Someone help!

I'm so sorry, I unleashed my inner troll. :frown: But yes you know I've been yearning for that sort of thing, is it childish? :frown:
Reply 9
I know! How ace would it be?! We really want to go to one... but everything I've searched on google just seems to come up with forums etc where other people are asking if there are any... :s-smilie: Hmmm..
Damn, a business oppurtunity perhaps? :smile:
Reply 11
True. Maybe in the future I can become a millionaire through adult wacky warehouses... *ponders*.... but no no, that's no use to me right now! :frown:
I went to 'Go Kidz Go' when I was 10, I thought it was awesome. But maybe it's changed since then or something.
I know its not the same thing really (but sounds just as fun)... there's a thing called "Go Ape" that I'm sure someone will have heard of. Its an obstacle course amongst tree's in the air. Sounds fricking awesome! I'm going during Summer
Reply 14
theres about 2 or 3 near where i live, but thats south coast. good idea though. i may steal it and use it as an idea for my end of yr thingy.

btw, just occured to me, maybe places will do it, they just dont advertise it on their websites because if parents of little kids think that 18 yr olds will be running around their 4 yr olds, it may lose them customers :biggrin:
Reply 15
tezw
There have to be better things a group of 18 years old can do instead of an adult wacky warehouse. We are organizing a night out in a private room in a club, pupils and teachers.

Why not look into other things such as go karting, canoing, drinking, cinema, party at school...theres loads i could go on.

Yeah well we've got prom etc, and coffee morning at school, and we generally go out drinking every weekend... this is something we wanna do! And cinema = boring when compared to wacky warehouses! pffft.
sounds like fetish sex
Reply 17
Pigeon Explosion
I went to 'Go Kidz Go' when I was 10, I thought it was awesome. But maybe it's changed since then or something.

Oooh what's it like? Because their description of it sounds good, but they have hardly any pictures on the website, and the pictures they do have don't show much... so yeah, is it pretty big? and what do they have apart from ball pools? ie. slides, ropes etc etc... there's a picture of a "sky rocket" which looks pretty good :biggrin:
linkdapink
I know its not the same thing really (but sounds just as fun)... there's a thing called "Go Ape" that I'm sure someone will have heard of. Its an obstacle course amongst tree's in the air. Sounds fricking awesome! I'm going during Summer

omg Go Ape is ****ing terrifying.
*shudders*
although Moor Valley Country Park which is the 1 I went to has this fantastic adventure playground, I had such a good time! and a mini train and everything!
Could you maybe try contacting a few places and see if they'll let you hire the place for the night? If you have enough people and enough money most places will agree to anything.

Latest