The Student Room Group

The Neighbours Soc

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Libby/Elle/Rebecca are the worst bar staff ever!! Made me laugh when they made that drink - the proceeded to drink it, lol! Oh and Lucas and his gang made me chuckle too, gotta love random drunks!

-x-
baby_emmy
Libby/Elle/Rebecca are the worst bar staff ever!! Made me laugh when they made that drink - the proceeded to drink it, lol! Oh and Lucas and his gang made me chuckle too, gotta love random drunks!

-x-

They were utterly useless. I can't understand why Steph just sat there and watched them either.
Reply 62
i hate these random dudes coming on the programme and charming the neighbours laydees off their feet and then leaving them more unhappy then they were in the first place
:frown:

GTFO!!!
Reply 63
Student2806
They were utterly useless. I can't understand why Steph just sat there and watched them either.

I love how they all did that, like they all had a current RSA certificate. :laughing:
I don't get everyone being mad at Toadie - him and Nicola were barely together anyway.
Reply 65
It's more he being her best friend practically.
This is actually killing me.
The internet in my room is too **** to stream from demand 5, and in the TV lounge where there is really fast internet, it won't let me play neighbours because the licensing agreement never switches to 'play'
Reply 67
:frown:

You missed Libby dressing up as a dirty little madam... and that's about it

-x-
Some absolute legend has put every neighbours epi on youtube, I am set!!!!
Reply 69
Wow that's more like it!
Reply 70
Every episode since the dawn of time?

If so, then that is pure bliss :biggrin:
What a scheming little witch Nicola is.

And Susan is going to FLIP OUT :stomp:
Reply 72
^I laughed at that smilie for far too long
Reply 73
nicolaaa your sexy but if you are going to lie then get lost :frown:
ferret123
^I laughed at that smilie for far too long

It does bear an uncanny resemblance to what I imagine Susan will be like when she finds out.
Reply 75
parents just dont know when to let go of their kids
Is Steve in love with Nicola?
ChloeEmma
Is Steve in love with Nicola?

looks like it. although it came on pretty quickly.
Reply 78
Yeah, I was unimpressed with that. Neighbours doesn't usually change direction quite that quickly. It seemed a bit fake (even by Neighbours standards!).
Yea there were no clues or no build up to him being in love with her. How odd.

Quick Reply

Latest