Sure! Would be fun!

Not sure if I'll ever be online when you are though, I'm GMT+4 currently

Dubai or something? :redface:
Original post by Lozzaa
Dubai or something? :redface:

Bang on - it's nice, but totally screws with my gaming with friends lol
Reply 1062
Original post by Lozzaa
WW is super strong solo top. GP needs to be hyper aggresive to beat a WW, otherwise ww will beat him end game. Do you just build wriggles/frozen mallet/atmas/wits end/frozen heart kinda thing? Lanewick/CDRwick was super popular at one point, till they nerfed it

On WW?

Well my item build always depends on matchup... that's one of the things I learned when I got "good", you can't just follow the solomid item build blindly every game.

I wouldn't build wriggles or atmas on him normally, but I think wits end is good with his ult, and I like frozen heart yeah.

What's your in game name by the way? :h:
Reply 1063
Original post by M_E_X
On WW?

Well my item build always depends on matchup... that's one of the things I learned when I got "good", you can't just follow the solomid item build blindly every game.

I wouldn't build wriggles or atmas on him normally, but I think wits end is good with his ult, and I like frozen heart yeah.

What's your in game name by the way? :h:

Yeah, ofc. But like, you can have an order of where to go/what masteries etc to take. For example, tabi/merc treads are my boots on almost every top character depending on their team makeup. If I'm against a heavy AD I might get a wriggles/frozen heart earlier as WW whereas if I'm against an AP I might get a spirit visage + wits end earlier! But there are several ww builds. I personally like CDR/battlewick which basically takes items like wriggles/visage/merc/tabi/frozen heart/wits end/frozen mallet/warmoggs/GA depending on their teamsetup. You get incredible sustain/tankyness (the mres from the wits end/visage - the armour from the frozen heart/wriggles) and the hp from the mallet/visage/warmoggs + you get 30% cdr for spamming that q!

Magewick was strong a few patches ago but since the nerf battlewick is stronger now imo!
Reply 1064
Original post by Lozzaa
Yeah, ofc. But like, you can have an order of where to go/what masteries etc to take. For example, tabi/merc treads are my boots on almost every top character depending on their team makeup. If I'm against a heavy AD I might get a wriggles/frozen heart earlier as WW whereas if I'm against an AP I might get a spirit visage + wits end earlier! But there are several ww builds. I personally like CDR/battlewick which basically takes items like wriggles/visage/merc/tabi/frozen heart/wits end/frozen mallet/warmoggs/GA depending on their teamsetup. You get incredible sustain/tankyness (the mres from the wits end/visage - the armour from the frozen heart/wriggles) and the hp from the mallet/visage/warmoggs + you get 30% cdr for spamming that q!

Magewick was strong a few patches ago but since the nerf battlewick is stronger now imo!

I'm playing my smurf up to 30 atm, so on that pretty much exclusively atm - COOLKIDSMITH1999 - D/w I'm 22 not 13 haha, it's just a troll smurf name ^_^
Reply 1065
Original post by Lozzaa
I'm playing my smurf up to 30 atm, so on that pretty much exclusively atm - COOLKIDSMITH1999 - D/w I'm 22 not 13 haha, it's just a troll smurf name ^_^

Cool :h:

Who was your main I meant? What I'm really asking is what ELO you are :tongue:
Original post by M_E_X
I played WW solotop for the first time in ranked today, has anyone tried it? I'd recommend it. I was vs GP and it was really fun, I could just out-sustain him and by end game I was an unkillable god.

I've played against him - I out sustained and out farmed him quite easily with Mundo if I remember correctly.

I have still never played WW, or Kennen or Garen or Janna or various other champs I think I own.

I go through phases.

I did go 11 -0 - 2 in my first ever game with MF though ^^
(edited 12 years ago)
Yay, I just reached Level 30!!

...And I'm still a noob. :getmecoat:
Original post by carehow
Yay, I just reached Level 30!!

...And I'm still a noob. :getmecoat:

You get to do ranked now though ^^
Best not to though.
Ok, so one of the times I tried Solo Top Xin yesterday, the enemy team was going 2/1/2. One thing I do NOT advise fighting is a Morde Lulu lane. So much CC + Stomp -.- Thankfully I was in voice comms with the jungler, so was able to arrange ganks to destroy them. The second time was against a Nasus, which should have been fine - stomp him early game to stop him getting that farm up, but then my brother decided it'd be a good idea to share his screen via skype, thus screwing up my internet making me DC and lose 4 levels to this Nasus. He became a BEAST late game because of that, so we lost.
Anyone got any tips for how to play Orianna? I'm a bit of a noob with her, and some quick advice would be appreciated! :biggrin:
Had 2 good games with Ashe! (11/0/12, 7/3/5) She's my favourite champion. :tongue: Even though I suck with her. Lots.

The first because my boyfriend came round, brought his laptop, after the mandatory bf/gf crap we booted up LoL, and he went as Taric with me as Ashe, telling me whenever I did something wrong. :tongue: (Yep we're sad... :getmecoat: )

The second because I got matchmade (in normal!) with a very good Sona, and the boyfriend was playing Lee Sin jungler this time and helping me out with ganks whenever I was in a rough spot.
I don't like her much but also have not played her much.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1074
Original post by carehow
Had 2 good games with Ashe! (11/0/12, 7/3/5) She's my favourite champion. :tongue: Even though I suck with her. Lots.

The first because my boyfriend came round, brought his laptop, after the mandatory bf/gf crap we booted up LoL, and he went as Taric with me as Ashe, telling me whenever I did something wrong. :tongue: (Yep we're sad... :getmecoat: )

The second because I got matchmade (in normal!) with a very good Sona, and the boyfriend was playing Lee Sin jungler this time and helping me out with ganks whenever I was in a rough spot.

:lol: haha. Let's not both with any of that, let's just get straight on to LoL! Haha...
Original post by carehow

:lol: Brilliant, but risky - everyone seems to blame the jungler when they lose :lol:
Just had a fun game. Was my first time as GP and I did averagely (14/8/11 or something) which is fine for a first time. The funny thing is that I won us the game. I was the only one up from an ace and they were tearing towards our base so I checked their base and realized many of our minions were there but their defender would kill them all in time so I used my ultimate around the nexus to clear them out and they just about killed it ^^

I love globals.
I have no idea what's going on.... I've lost 9 out of my last 10 games..

Some have leavers, some feeders, but most are just lost to us having crap teamfights :frown:

Sometimes I win lane, sometimes I get ganked too much (when playing mid) and lose it, but I just can't work out why I've had such a massive string of bad luck! To put in perspective, I've won more games than I've lost, so if it's 50% chance to win my probability of reaching this losing streak is under 1% now...

Really just fed up at the moment :sadnod:
I didn't buy her, but what I've seen she doesn't seem to be very good. If the bot lane realises, they can harass tons and simply out-heal them, since she's squishy and can't heal.

She's less safe than most supports, imo, very easy to either dominate lane or get completely wrecked, but she can be so useful in teamfights with that buff and aoe knock-up
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1079
Original post by Architecture-er
I have no idea what's going on.... I've lost 9 out of my last 10 games..

Some have leavers, some feeders, but most are just lost to us having crap teamfights :frown:

Sometimes I win lane, sometimes I get ganked too much (when playing mid) and lose it, but I just can't work out why I've had such a massive string of bad luck! To put in perspective, I've won more games than I've lost, so if it's 50% chance to win my probability of reaching this losing streak is under 1% now...

Really just fed up at the moment :sadnod:

Trust me when I say it happens to all of us. :console:

Best thing you can do after a losing streak is just shrug it off (taking into account mistakes that you can take upon board for future cases to amend) and stop playing for the day to take your mind off all these negative thoughts.

Quick Reply

Latest