The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

I have firmed Chester to do BSc Psychology.
I am predicted ABB (If i'm lucky!) and can't wait after seeing chester from the applicant day!!
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 61
Applied and firmed Business Management at Chester! Will be applying for accomodation at the Warrington campus.

If there's anyone in a similar situation, and looking for others for reassurance (like I am) PM me!

:cool:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by TheoLogan
Applied and firmed Business Management at Chester! Will be applying for accomodation at the Warrington campus.

If there's anyone in a similar situation, and looking for others for reassurance (like I am) contact me by old school e-mail :biggrin:

[Removed - please use PMs or post here]

:cool:

Hey :smile:
Jst wondering why are you not applying for accomadation at Chester uni as thats where your course is?
Or do you prefere the accomadation at Warrington ?

:smile:
Original post by smoth
This is my firm choice! I've applied to do Psychology, with predicted grades of BBB :smile:!

Hope you get your grades to get in! Ive firmed chester to do Psychology too :biggrin: I can't wait!
Reply 64
Original post by Petetheseat
Hey :smile:
Jst wondering why are you not applying for accomadation at Chester uni as thats where your course is?
Or do you prefere the accomadation at Warrington ?

Erm, I looked at my UCAS Track and it says Campus: W

Now you've confused me :/
(edited 12 years ago)

oh sorry you are probs right then :smile: I just presumed the course would be at Chester campus but if it says W then i guess it's Warrington :smile:

Sorry for the confusion.
Reply 66

You are correct, Business Management is at the Warrington campus.
Reply 67
anyone doing sport & exercise science?
I have firmed Chester to study Business Studies! Going to an applicant day in the next couple of weeks, excited and nervous all rolled into one!
Reply 69
Marketing, pr and events management at Warrington campus :smile: got to get bcc :smile:
Reply 70
Hi I've chose Chester as my firm choice to do Animal Behaviour and Welfare. I love Chester but my course is based at Reaseheath for the first year :frown: Does this mean I'll miss out on all the Chester Student Union stuff?
xx
Reply 71
Hi :biggrin: I've chosen Animal Behaviour and Welfare at Chester as my firm choice.
Anyone else?
Hii ive just confirmed chester as my firm choice :smile: anyone going to warrington campus to do adult nursing?
Reply 73
what accommodation is everyone looking at? think im going to go for something on the border of the campus :smile:
Hi i had my interview at chester in 23rd march to do adult nursing in sept anyone heard anything yet??? getting really annoyed with waiting now!!! x
Reply 75
Hi! I have my interview tomorrow morning for adult nursing I'm just wondering if anyone can give me some advice with that numeracy test? Are you allowed to take a calculator in?

Please help :smile: xx
Reply 76
Original post by mariannem
Hi! I have my interview tomorrow morning for adult nursing I'm just wondering if anyone can give me some advice with that numeracy test? Are you allowed to take a calculator in?

Please help :smile: xx

I haven't a clue, but I think you may as well take a basic one. If you're allowed one, great, you're prepared, if not, it can stay in your bag. If you don't bring one and you need one, they might think you're unprepared. Take one and don't need it. They might not let you use your phone as a calculator btw
Reply 77
Alright everyone, Im pretty sure within this week I am going to firm Chester to do Criminology and English Literature, but I live on the complete opposite side of the country in Kent, just below London.

I was wondering if there were many other people who were travelling from long distances to study at Chester? Also if any current students have any info on where the majority of current students travel/ come from? As it is obviously a big decision moving to the other side of the country with a 4 hour drive facing you! lol

Also is anyone else doing Crim and English Lit? One more thing! Looking at accommodation i think my favourite is Hollybank Court, didnt quite like the cottage style housing of Churge College Close (I think thats it) Any recommendations? Quite a lively character looking for banter and a highly social living environments! (Typical Southerner) lol Any replies would be much appreciated! Chester 2012!

Hi, are you clear about where you are going to be studying now? Business Management is offered at Warrington Campus. Accommodation information will be sent out in June.
Original post by AmyJane93
Hi I've chose Chester as my firm choice to do Animal Behaviour and Welfare. I love Chester but my course is based at Reaseheath for the first year :frown: Does this mean I'll miss out on all the Chester Student Union stuff?
xx

Hi, you'll be a member of Chester Students' Union so you're very welcome to take part in any of the events that take place over here. You'll also benefit from the welfare and support services the SU offers. Reaseheath may run their own events when you are there for first year, so it's worth contacting them to see what's going on - http://www.reaseheath.ac.uk/wordpress/?page_id=6421

You'll be able to catch up in second and third year though!
http://www.chestersu.com

Latest

Trending

Trending