The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

Sunderland Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Anyone here planning on studying Drama or English?
I've just applied for my accomodation today! SOOOO EXCITED! :biggrin:
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Reply 121
Hey my fiRm choice is drama at sunderland :-)
Reply 122
Original post by MishyT
Hey my fiRm choice is drama at sunderland :-)

That's really cool :smile: Sunderland is my firm choice.
Reply 123
Original post by EllieJellyBeanz
Anyone else in Scotia Quay?

Yes, Flat 53 :smile: What about you?
Original post by KatyJade
Yes, Flat 53 :smile: What about you?

:biggrin: Flat 40. Was Scotia Quay your first choice, out of interest?
(edited 11 years ago)
Anyone planning on studying Biomedical Science? :smile:
Anyone doing law / staying at the forge :smile:?
Original post by Hannahp2401
Anyone doing law / staying at the forge :smile:?

Im staying at The Forge, what block/flat are you in?
Reply 128
Can you apply for accomodation if it's your insurance?
Probably a stupid question but...
Reply 129
Original post by Shomo
Can you apply for accomodation if it's your insurance?
Probably a stupid question but...

Yes you can and should. You won't actually be given a place in accommodation yet but it will be processed and registered as an insurance application. This means that if you miss out on your firm but get into Sunderland your accommodation application will be processed asap and you will get an offer more quickly and are more likely to get somewhere you want to live.
Reply 130
anyone studying pharmacy and staying in clanny house?
Original post by abcdefghijkate
guys i still havent had an offer for an events management course, should i be worried because ive had alll 4 other offers back from my choices
i rang in january and they said they were still looking at my application?

Did you get your offer? Ive applied for the same course! x
Reply 132
I've got a coditional to do drama and childhood studies combined and living in panns bank whoop :smile:
Reply 133
Im living in panns bank, im studying just drama does this mean we will be in some lessons together??
Reply 134
Hi I'm living at home in south shields and have a conditional for childhood studies. Does anyone know anything about freshers yet? Just cause I'm living at home doesn't mean I don't want a completely ridiculous freshers! Haha. I'm excited. Wish I could justify staying in halls tho. Its just so expensive!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I8150
Reply 135
Original post by smpollard
Hi I'm living at home in south shields and have a conditional for childhood studies. Does anyone know anything about freshers yet? Just cause I'm living at home doesn't mean I don't want a completely ridiculous freshers! Haha. I'm excited. Wish I could justify staying in halls tho. Its just so expensive!

All they've said so far is that it's from 15th September - 28th September, there's a festival in the middle this year (Split Festival) on 21st - 23rd September and the ticket for all Freshers events including the festival will be £50.
Reply 136
Ah that's cool :smile: im probably just going to turn up to everything Hahha. All my friends are already at uni and said how good freshers was so I can't wait! 50 seems reasonable. My mate had to pay a lot more for hers!

Reply 137
Original post by aa169
anyone studying pharmacy and staying in clanny house?

ive applied for pharmacy :smile:
Original post by StacFace
All they've said so far is that it's from 15th September - 28th September, there's a festival in the middle this year (Split Festival) on 21st - 23rd September and the ticket for all Freshers events including the festival will be £50.

1) Where did you hear that about the ticket? & where/when can you buy one?

2) Surely Freshers isn't from 15th-28th? That's over a week and I thought Freshers Week was only to last for one week?
Reply 139
Original post by MishyT
Im living in panns bank, im studying just drama does this mean we will be in some lessons together??

I'm not sure tbh i'm doing it dualled so I'm only doing half the drama course but i think we would haha :P

Quick Reply

Latest