The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nice avator Cal :cool:
Dann
a cal :five:

I was going to go interrailing in Europe, but me buddy fell through, so now I think I might go diving instead. :cool:

if by diving you mean scuba diving, it's absolutely awesome. I used to dive, but i can't anymore till i get my ear fixed (i burst my eardrum last summer and it's not repaired properly)
Lucia.

Yup, it was fine, thanks! But we're being stopped from gambling in the canteen during free periods for fear it will lead to problems in later life. :p:

How are you? :smile:
Reply 1983
mynameiscal
NAB = North African Badgers

Duh.

Im shamed. Incidentally, you look very different in that pic.
The general impression I get from the previous couple of pages that I've just ploughed through is that everybody is saying hello and using the "hugs" smily a lot.

With that in mind, I don't want to spoil the fun:

Hello everybody! :hugs:
Holly-AT
If you go to Egypt and the Red Sea in the next two months, my sister might be your instructor :cool:

If I had money, I would go on the Trans-Siberian Railway this summer. Alone. Now THAT would be cool.

Indeed. I think we all wish we had the money to do that! Might be going to Moscow and St Petersburg during the summer if we get round to planning it - either that or driving tour of france, belgium, germany and austria.
Reply 1986
the_elusive_musician
Yup, it was fine, thanks! But we're being stopped from gambling in the canteen during free periods for fear it will lead to problems in later life. :p:

:smile: hee hee we do that too!

I'm not too bad. Got AH Modern Studies NAB tomorrow :s-smilie:
Dann
Im shamed. Incidentally, you look very different in that pic.

I'd had a hair cut that day
Reply 1988
the_elusive_musician

Haha, I love PHS.
Reply 1989
Crimson Black
The general impression I get from the previous couple of pages that I've just ploughed through is that everybody is saying hello and using the "hugs" smily a lot.

:smile: Crimson! :hugs: How has your day been?
the_elusive_musician

Spoilsports!!
Reply 1991
Crimson Black

Why did you decided to do it in such a discrete colour lol :confused:
Hey :hugs:

melted chocolate is soooooooooooooooo yummy!! :smile:
Triplet1
Hey :hugs:

ummmm
yes....
Triplet1

Mmmmm, yes it is!!! *feels jealous*

recneps
Spoilsports!!
They are, aren't they? I mean, going to school and playing cards is the sole purpose in life for a large handful of my peers...and they want to take that away from them. Tsk. :rolleyes:
lucyb-90
ummmm

;yes;

really yummy. :love:
Reply 1997
Cal!
the_elusive_musician
Mmmmm, yes it is!!! *feels jealous*

ahhh cant wait to eat the cake tomorrow.

i made it for my history class :love: hehe

Anyway i'm off

byeee

:hugs:
Reply 1999
chooby chooby choo

Latest